HANDSTYLE WEBSITE

graffitiSUX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got it. 4:47am.

niceverynice.

instead of using the actual pictures for the thumbnails I think you should make real thumbnails. i've got dsl and it took a bit to load.. 40k for a thumbnail is waaaaaaaay too big. should be around 2 to 4k.

the only other thing i would change is the background image. its a good image but i think its too dark. make it a tad lighter grey and you're good to go. plays a bit too much with the eyes... but thats the WebDesignerVisualImpactBullshit talking. what do i know... could be me staring at this fuckin screen for 16 hours too though..

i'll be sending you some shit soon..

... the idea of a website strictly for handstyles is great. I also especially like various pictures with lots of hands.

Unfortunately I'm at 56.k and it took a long time... plus there were lots of ads.

If its cool I'll send you a few more flicks of better cleveland handstyles and destruction.

thanks for all the positive feedback folks. the situation with slow connections should be dealt with soon. the problem with ads will be gone soon as i am going to buy a domain name and some webspace. keep an eye out. all those offering contributions, the more the merrier. i don't want this to be a regional thing, so stuff from all over is welcome. thanks again guys

Guest imported_Tesseract

Very nice,keep up the good work.I'll be checkin that site a lot.

The backround on the photo page works like a stereogram,

happened to anyone else?

Sorry to say that but its still moving slow...

get your handjob yah-yah's out

heyyy grafsuxx.....the website is comming along very well. sorry i have been laggin wayyyy too much. but i promise that this weekend i will be taking a roll of film for you. i have been laggin on somethings and i'm sorry :( and i'll see what i can pull out from the other countries as well. say hello to wifey for me. i miss you guys and will talk soon enough. love you guys!

Archived