Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HANDSTYLE WEBSITE

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by graffitiSUX, Oct 23, 2001.

1. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

ok, so i got my little handstyles site online. it's only small right now as it has only been there for 2 days, but i'd like some feedback on what people think. stupid comments will be ignored, but constructive criticism will be appreciated. and of course, unashamed praise is welcomed.

handjobs

2. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

good start, but those GYS tags are a KYS ripoff. bad boy!

3. graffitiSUX

4. americancarwreck

americancarwreck New Jack

Nice start but you need to slim down the size of those thumbnails. Poor chumps like me who can't afford DSL are forced to endure the 110K wait... go pirate a copy of Photoshop.

5. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

i like it graffsux..bout time there was a decent tag page..i'll send a few through to ya..

6. graffitiSUX

thaks smeoo. much appreciated.

7. imported_grim540

imported_grim540 Member

thanks for putting the pic up, but you might want to do something about the thumbnail size.

Keep up the good work.

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

links to the pictures did not work as of 9 o clock pacific standard time.

9. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

12:42am eastern standard time.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Fucking Geocities is a RIP OFF! Wanting more money. Be prepared to get shut down alot. I Do.
    Bastards
    Otherwise nice site so far.

11. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

got it. 4:47am.
    niceverynice.
    instead of using the actual pictures for the thumbnails I think you should make real thumbnails. i've got dsl and it took a bit to load.. 40k for a thumbnail is waaaaaaaay too big. should be around 2 to 4k.
    the only other thing i would change is the background image. its a good image but i think its too dark. make it a tad lighter grey and you're good to go. plays a bit too much with the eyes... but thats the WebDesignerVisualImpactBullshit talking. what do i know... could be me staring at this fuckin screen for 16 hours too though..
    i'll be sending you some shit soon..

12. graffitiSUX

thanks folks. i'll see what i can do about the thumbnails. i thought folks might find the background a little too dark too

13. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

great start

cool 'various' shots...i like those the best

14. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

the tiled .gif in the background is a bit distracting...
    but good above that.

and who's that sucker in red?