Handsteez...

Mani

yo i can into this scene knowin nothin, knowin practically no1, in a small suburban town. but i still aint givin up. Ive been writin for about 3 n half months and lately i havent been writin much at all. For the past month or so ive only been workin on my hand and thats it and i havent been workin on it like everyday and shit. but i was just wonderin wat some of yall thought of this, came up wit the name Mes and Mesa... cant really decide which one so for now im writin both, would like to hear some comments, even if u got mean things to say....

please tell me ur honest opions, and maybe u can help me get up.

thanks

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258424f00000009.jpg'>

not the greatest picture, ill show u some more scribble later, also feel free to post ur scribble.. i would like to see some other styles. but im out. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

Just don't think of letters as having to look exactly like what they look like in a text-book and then you'll find making more stylish and better hands easier

I'VE BEEN ON VACATION FOR THE LONGEST TIME SO I HAVENT HAD TIME TO REALLY DO ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT & DON'T BOTHER TO POST CAUSE THERES TOO MUCH BEEF IN THIS ROOM... BUT, I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVISE---> SCRIBBLIN' TAKES TIME CAUSE YOU REALLY GOTTA BUILD UP YOUR HAND... WHEN YOU PICK A NAME, PLAY WITH YOUR LETTERS... WORK THEM WITH EACHOTHER... SEE HOW THEY RELATE... TO START OUT, KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING---> WORK ON THE LETTERS ONE BY ONE, AND WHEN YOU FIND THE ONES YOU LIKE, CORRELATE THEM WITH EACHOTHER... MOST SCRIBBLES ARE QUICK AND SIMPLE... DONT TRY TO RUSH YOURSELF THOUGH CAUSE IT WONT COME OUT AS YOU SEE IT IN YOUR HEAD... IF I HAD A SCANNER, I'D SHOW YOU SOME SINGLES, BUT I GET MY BOY TO SCAN IT ONTO FOTANGO.COM----> JUST REMEMBER, PICK A NAME THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING (MAKE SURE ITS NOT TAKEN OR JUST THROW A NUMBER ON IT) PRACTICE ON THE LETTERS ONE BY ONE... WORK THEM IN TOGETHER & JUST THEN ADD THE WILDSTYLE (ACCESORIES). GOOD TO SEE A NEW FACE EVOLVE IN THIS CULTURE... I JUST GOT MY BOY TO START WRITING... WITH MY HELP, HE'S TURNING OUT VERY WELL.

P.S. FOR ADDITIONAL HELP, LOOK AT SOME OF THE OTHER GRAFITTI ARTISTS HANDSTYLES... NO ON THIS SITE THOUGH & TRY TO ABSORB IT! (THAT DOESNT MEAN COPY)

KEEP IT REAL & SIMPLE*

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253524f00000018.jpg'>

mEn@cE* :king: wE

thanks, like to hear wat other ppl think that actually kno some shit bout graff. been madd bizy lately but once i get some more letters done pat ill start fuckin round wit some throws and shit like that, till then peace.

...just wonderin if nebody is from mass..? would be nice to have somebody to help start me out and shit and to go paintin wit... if u is from mass area, instant message me at TRiBaL2323 on aol instant messager or email me. oNE

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Mani

...just wonderin if nebody is from mass..? would be nice to have somebody to help start me out and shit and to go paintin wit... if u is from mass area, instant message me at TRiBaL2323 on aol instant messager or email me. oNE

hahah your screen name/ oNE / lame rhyme on your profile are all hilarious. thankyou. haha. TRiBaL iZ KooL.

????? huh ? kid, im on 12oz to get help on my graff... im not here to talk shit, so tear uno, u need to find something better to do wit ur time obviously. If u wanna talk shit then u better be ready to back it up too.... cuz where im from, u dont talk shit unless u can back it up. So therefore i duno who the fuck u think u r so shut ur fuckin mouth. its one thing to diss my work, another to diss me.

as for "oNE"... it means PEACE, incase ur fuckin retarded ass did not know that and my caps lock button was on, so instead of typin One, i typed oNE u fuckin bitch

and as for my lyrics on the bottom there, its just a fuckn joke. means nothin, so when u refer to me as cool... does that mean that ur loser ass that talks shit to people over the internet thinkin ur tuff thinks im a loser... well just to let ya kno, it dont hurt comin from u. get a life... unless u can back up ur shit, cuz if ur from MA then just lemme kno where i can meet up wit u and put u down like a diseased animal faggot. im out, peace

Archived