1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Handsteez...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Mani, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Mani

Mani New Jack

Handsteez...

Discussion started by Mani - Nov 12, 2002

yo i can into this scene knowin nothin, knowin practically no1, in a small suburban town. but i still aint givin up. Ive been writin for about 3 n half months and lately i havent been writin much at all. For the past month or so ive only been workin on my hand and thats it and i havent been workin on it like everyday and shit. but i was just wonderin wat some of yall thought of this, came up wit the name Mes and Mesa... cant really decide which one so for now im writin both, would like to hear some comments, even if u got mean things to say....
    please tell me ur honest opions, and maybe u can help me get up.
    thanks

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00258424f00000009.jpg'>

not the greatest picture, ill show u some more scribble later, also feel free to post ur scribble.. i would like to see some other styles. but im out. peace

Mani - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor 12oz Elite Member

some pittsburgh flavor - Replied Nov 12, 2002

first things first, there's about 3,000 mes/meso's out there....
    you might want to think about that. but there's not much to say except keep at it, keep it simple.

some pittsburgh flavor - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. GOTone

GOTone 12oz Member

GOTone - Replied Nov 12, 2002

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/mes.jpg'>

I like that 'S'......

GOTone - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Nov 12, 2002

There is a "M" in there it is with that "mes" its underlined with an arrow...that m is good, if you can get other letters to match it..

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  5. MaZe 4Ok KoR

MaZe 4Ok KoR New Jack

MaZe 4Ok KoR - Replied Nov 12, 2002

FINNALLY A NEW GUY ISNT TRYING TO PIECE BEFORE HE GETS STYLE..MAD PROPS ULL GET IT ONE DAY JUST KEEP PRACTICING THATS THE KEY

MaZe 4Ok KoR - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. MaZe 4Ok KoR

MaZe 4Ok KoR New Jack

MaZe 4Ok KoR - Replied Nov 12, 2002

one more thing...experiment with ur letters dotn just do the same ones over and over try to make them different but very small differences each time and eventually it will be tyte

MaZe 4Ok KoR - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

GeorgeDubya - Replied Nov 12, 2002

Thats Cool Man

GeorgeDubya - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Nov 12, 2002

Just don't think of letters as having to look exactly like what they look like in a text-book and then you'll find making more stylish and better hands easier

9. MeNaCe 25K

MeNaCe 25K New Jack

MeNaCe 25K - Replied Nov 12, 2002

I'VE BEEN ON VACATION FOR THE LONGEST TIME SO I HAVENT HAD TIME TO REALLY DO ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT & DON'T BOTHER TO POST CAUSE THERES TOO MUCH BEEF IN THIS ROOM... BUT, I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVISE---> SCRIBBLIN' TAKES TIME CAUSE YOU REALLY GOTTA BUILD UP YOUR HAND... WHEN YOU PICK A NAME, PLAY WITH YOUR LETTERS... WORK THEM WITH EACHOTHER... SEE HOW THEY RELATE... TO START OUT, KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING---> WORK ON THE LETTERS ONE BY ONE, AND WHEN YOU FIND THE ONES YOU LIKE, CORRELATE THEM WITH EACHOTHER... MOST SCRIBBLES ARE QUICK AND SIMPLE... DONT TRY TO RUSH YOURSELF THOUGH CAUSE IT WONT COME OUT AS YOU SEE IT IN YOUR HEAD... IF I HAD A SCANNER, I'D SHOW YOU SOME SINGLES, BUT I GET MY BOY TO SCAN IT ONTO FOTANGO.COM----> JUST REMEMBER, PICK A NAME THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING (MAKE SURE ITS NOT TAKEN OR JUST THROW A NUMBER ON IT) PRACTICE ON THE LETTERS ONE BY ONE... WORK THEM IN TOGETHER & JUST THEN ADD THE WILDSTYLE (ACCESORIES). GOOD TO SEE A NEW FACE EVOLVE IN THIS CULTURE... I JUST GOT MY BOY TO START WRITING... WITH MY HELP, HE'S TURNING OUT VERY WELL.

P.S. FOR ADDITIONAL HELP, LOOK AT SOME OF THE OTHER GRAFITTI ARTISTS HANDSTYLES... NO ON THIS SITE THOUGH & TRY TO ABSORB IT! (THAT DOESNT MEAN COPY)

KEEP IT REAL & SIMPLE*

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00253524f00000018.jpg'>

mEn@cE* :king: wE

MeNaCe 25K - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

FlamingHobo - Replied Nov 12, 2002

no way...another menace :rolleyes:

11. mississippi

mississippi 12oz Junior Member

mississippi - Replied Nov 12, 2002

I think you spelled "Prophet" wrong dude or that "r" looks like a "h" , but whatever, pretty good for being new keep it up

mississippi - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Nov 13, 2002

there's a mes2 in miami.

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Mani

Mani New Jack

Mani - Replied Nov 13, 2002

thanks, like to hear wat other ppl think that actually kno some shit bout graff. been madd bizy lately but once i get some more letters done pat ill start fuckin round wit some throws and shit like that, till then peace.

14. Mani

Mani New Jack

Mani - Replied Nov 13, 2002

...just wonderin if nebody is from mass..? would be nice to have somebody to help start me out and shit and to go paintin wit... if u is from mass area, instant message me at TRiBaL2323 on aol instant messager or email me. oNE

15. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

tears*uno - Replied Nov 13, 2002

hahah your screen name/ oNE / lame rhyme on your profile are all hilarious. thankyou. haha. TRiBaL iZ KooL.