Handsome Boy Modeling School

GamblersGrin

anybody heard this new one yet? its got a strange lineup. tim meadows, father guido sarducci, barrington levy, del, mike patton, pharrell williams, rza, mars volta, ag, dres from black sheep, casual, rahzel, qbert, jazzy jay, jack johnson and a few others.

seems like it could be good but i need some damn firsthand, or ear, listening. but i cant get it. so tell me what you know of this album.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dudebra1@Jan 21 2005, 11:23 AM

ive heard most of it, its alright. sounds like the older stuff. the track with el-p is strange to say the least...

El-P's on this one? He had an insane track by Alec Empire on the first HBMS album, are you sure you're not referring to that one?

On this one, I bought the following 4 tracks on iTunes:

-"If it Wasn't For You"

-"Rock and Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This)"

-"First... and Then"

-"A Day in the Life"

The rest was just decent.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Jan 21 2005, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Jan 21 2005, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dudebra1@Jan 21 2005, 11:23 AM

ive heard most of it, its alright. sounds like the older stuff. the track with el-p is strange to say the least...

El-P's on this one?

[/b]

track: The Hours

Funny this post came up, i got the cd when it first came out...it's okay..."music to make love to your old lady by" and "so...how's your girl?" were better.

BUT, GUESS WHAT I SAW 10 MINUTES AGO?

a fucking video on tv for the Del/Barrington Levy song

wild shit

but beauty, is truly in the eye...of the tiger

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by 1988@Jan 23 2005, 06:07 PM

Well if the plans was up to me...I'd take you to Nasa, I'd pack us a picinic basket, we'd go up in that giant elevator...

hahaha funny shit.

i thought it was alright, the middle songs are kinda shitty, but the beginning songs and last few tracks are ok.

• 2 months later...