hands up everyone who spent more than $300 on booze this weekend.....

Abracadabra

*raises hand*

ho-ly shit. what a weekend.

oh, and when i say $300, that was friday night only. not including the $60 i spent on thursday night, and the $50 i burned through on saturday.

the bender to end all benders. i don't remember a huge amount of what happened, but at one stage we were in this beer garden of this random place...somewhere. i dunno. anyhoo, me and 3 mates are at a table, my mate gets a kiss off this one chick, and my other 2 mates are trying in vain to chat up her friend. i say that cos the whole time they're chatting to her she's staring me dead in the eye and giving me winks. it was hilarious. we started bombing the beer garden (as you do), which with the 4 of us wasn't too bad. but then we were joined by a posse about 10 deep and it was all over. the owner was in hysterics as we proceeded to absolutely destroy her bar (none of this i was aware of....i found out the next day). how we managed not to get arrested is beyond me. anytime anyone said anything we pulled a diva move and said "but don't you know who i am?". that was the saying for the night.

that was only one little incident. it'd be waaayyy too long to tell the whole story. needless to say i was royally fucked up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

tell the whole story Milton style..

well, there's 2 reasons i didn't tell the whole story:

1-it would take too long and nobody reads anything longer than a paragraph.

2-i can't fucking remember more than about 30% of the night anyway. half of that story was told back to me by my friend.

Guest imported_Europe

Haha, thats great ABC. Too bad we aint meeting up for a similar piss-up this week, but I guess I gotta hold it down for both of us at the Green Door.

I took a little warm-up tour to Oslo last week and 300 dollars aint shit compared to what went down there.

What am I trying to say?

Good times I guess...

:D

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

what a waste of money ($300 on booze that is)

you need to learn to go to places where the shit is free aka yuppies parties, or friends houses.

:lol:

/scaaaaaaaaaaaavenger.

Some of us have a little more respect for ourselves.

Originally posted by johndoe

ahh, why does everyone in ch 0 think im a paper chase person, i dont post there and i hardly ever draw unless im doing a quick pen sketch to paint.

nah man, i just bust balls.

no qualms.

Archived