Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hands up everyone who spent more than $300 on booze this weekend.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

*raises hand*

ho-ly shit. what a weekend.

oh, and when i say $300, that was friday night only. not including the $60 i spent on thursday night, and the $50 i burned through on saturday.

the bender to end all benders. i don't remember a huge amount of what happened, but at one stage we were in this beer garden of this random place...somewhere. i dunno. anyhoo, me and 3 mates are at a table, my mate gets a kiss off this one chick, and my other 2 mates are trying in vain to chat up her friend. i say that cos the whole time they're chatting to her she's staring me dead in the eye and giving me winks. it was hilarious. we started bombing the beer garden (as you do), which with the 4 of us wasn't too bad. but then we were joined by a posse about 10 deep and it was all over. the owner was in hysterics as we proceeded to absolutely destroy her bar (none of this i was aware of....i found out the next day). how we managed not to get arrested is beyond me. anytime anyone said anything we pulled a diva move and said "but don't you know who i am?". that was the saying for the night.

that was only one little incident. it'd be waaayyy too long to tell the whole story. needless to say i was royally fucked up.

2. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

tell the whole story Milton style..

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Sounds awesome. I haven't had a good bender in ages :(

I however haven't left the house in the last 4 days, on account of my girlishly sprained ankle......

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I spent 4.25.

On a small plastic cup of Yuengling.

5. Abracadabra

well, there's 2 reasons i didn't tell the whole story:

1-it would take too long and nobody reads anything longer than a paragraph.

2-i can't fucking remember more than about 30% of the night anyway. half of that story was told back to me by my friend.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I spent about $420 this weekend on a new motherboard/athlon XP 3000+, GForceFX Ultra 5200 GPU, new cables, and a new heat sink/fan.

dealsz dealzs

(Computer parts for you non-nerdz.)

7. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

*raises hand*

(but $300HK is about $40USD)

*shrugs*

*farts*

i never used those asterisks in that way before. it's kind of fun.

*rubs left eye with right hand because contact lense burns a little*

8. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

what a waste of money ($300 on booze that is)

you need to learn to go to places where the shit is free aka yuppies parties, or friends houses.

:lol:

/scaaaaaaaaaaaavenger.

9. amish son

amish son Senior Member

i spent about $30 on Yuengling pitchers and bottles last night. i was fucked up.

thats the beer right there...

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Mmmm, lager from the tap is tasty.

So fresh.

11. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

i havent had more than 300 dollars at one time in a while, last time i did i blew it all on paint.

12. Abracadabra

how long do you reckon you'd have to save up your allowance before you could afford that?

13. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

shit i'd be in the same club if i had the money. i drank, 2 six packs and 3 bottles of wine.

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

you mean paper sharpies and prismas right?

15. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

dont make me laugh kid...

:rolleyes: