Hands for Feet

26SidedCube

Would have been the coolest trait to keep from monkeys.

My friends and I were just watching Groundhog Day and I had a revelation as to how fucking sweet it would be to have another set of hands for feet. Sports, music, and daily activities would be completely different. This is either the one of the most retarded things I've put thought into or one of the best... sorta like that time-travel squash-the-butterfly ripple effect.

Sorry, I'm stupid faded right now... but people need to post up ideas for time travel ripple effects and alternate evolutionary traits. This is 12oz so I'm expecting the silicone creme de la feme.

obligitory 'ishyaboy!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've always wanted to have a tail like a spider monkey. I say a spider monkey because their tails have hand-skin on the end for grip and they can support all their weight.

Now just imagine how often that would come in handy in some hard to reach spots.

Originally posted by wiseguy

extra hands would be rad, how odd would skateboarding be though?

I was just thinking about being able to play video games with my feet and eat with my hands... or vice versa. I could grab a lighter or a bong off the table or floor without having to get up.. I could just slide down the couch. I guess I'm thinking more of my own convienience... but things like that would be sweet.

Driving might be weird, too. Steering way below the dash, speeding and breaking with a weird little thing you control with one hand... like a small paddle you operate with a thumb.

Yeah.. it'd be dope.

Archived