Handcuffs the New Must-Have for Women?

ETHREADZNY

BERLIN (Reuters) - Handcuffs are the fastest selling item at five new shops tailored for women by Germany's biggest retailer of sex merchandise, the store chain said on Wednesday.

Beate Uhse AG said handcuffs have been flying off the shelves of stores it opened this year to focus on sex toys for women, rather than the traditional male clientele.

"Women's sexual appetites are steeped more in the realm of fantasy -- they like to use their imagination more than men," said Assia Tschernookoff, a spokeswoman for Beate Uhse at corporate headquarters in Flensburg.

Beate Uhse, founded in 1946 and recently floated on the Frankfurt stock exchange, has more than 200 shops throughout Europe offering a myriad of sexual aids from lubricants to a taste of the lash. Attempting to capture new markets, it opened the shops aimed at women earlier this year.

"The shop had just opened and the handcuffs were all gone the first day," said Tschernookoff.

The five new shops report some 90 percent of customers have been women.

"This just goes to show that these days women know what they want and they're not shy about getting it," Tschernookoff said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

"Women's sexual appetites are steeped more in the realm of fantasy -- they like to use their imagination more than men"

uh... miss, uh, german lady... am I imagining things or did you just chain me to your bed?

(because sooner or later, I'm gonna have to poop...)

Guest socrates

hand-cuffs scareme enough, I don't like the idea of a girl putting them on me...I'm too afraid that I might say something and she'd leave me there

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Smart

what a coincedence, I lost my Germanity to a virgin girl... small world

Haha! Maybe its the same one because this bird had been around the block quite a bit.

Actually I don't understand what you mean but it made me smile. I just want to say that my penis didn't feel a thing and it was like dropping a sausage into a manhole. Or womanhole!!!! AHAHAH!!!!

Damnit I'm a clever one.

edited for stupidity!

Archived