Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Handcuffs the New Must-Have for Women?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Nov 28, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

BERLIN (Reuters) - Handcuffs are the fastest selling item at five new shops tailored for women by Germany's biggest retailer of sex merchandise, the store chain said on Wednesday.

Beate Uhse AG said handcuffs have been flying off the shelves of stores it opened this year to focus on sex toys for women, rather than the traditional male clientele.

"Women's sexual appetites are steeped more in the realm of fantasy -- they like to use their imagination more than men," said Assia Tschernookoff, a spokeswoman for Beate Uhse at corporate headquarters in Flensburg.

Beate Uhse, founded in 1946 and recently floated on the Frankfurt stock exchange, has more than 200 shops throughout Europe offering a myriad of sexual aids from lubricants to a taste of the lash. Attempting to capture new markets, it opened the shops aimed at women earlier this year.

"The shop had just opened and the handcuffs were all gone the first day," said Tschernookoff.

The five new shops report some 90 percent of customers have been women.

"This just goes to show that these days women know what they want and they're not shy about getting it," Tschernookoff said.

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Hark you shadows that in darkness dwell!

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

oh yeah, mid-air colission sex!

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

uh... miss, uh, german lady... am I imagining things or did you just chain me to your bed?

(because sooner or later, I'm gonna have to poop...)

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

or keeping it against its will

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

at my work i get hit on by senior citizen women
    and there fuckin hardcore about it too

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

this coming from the land of scheiss movies.
    im not surprised.

8. sieb

sieb New Jack

they like handcuffs, its amazing girls dont do more bad stuff to get arrested

9. socrates

socrates Guest

hand-cuffs scareme enough, I don't like the idea of a girl putting them on me...I'm too afraid that I might say something and she'd leave me there

10. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

I lost my virginity to a German girl.. :eek:

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

what a coincedence, I lost my Germanity to a virgin girl... small world

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Re: Re: Handcuffs the New Must-Have for Women?

ahhaha. yeah. crazy germans

13. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

all i can say is..handcuffs can make ti interesting...quite interesting.

14. socrates

socrates Guest

or scary quite scary

15. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

cuffs n stuff

when they start making afixiation gear, i'm there.

most girls i know are down to be cuffed to a bed. i dont know too many who fantasize about cuffing up dudes though (you wish).

mprs