Hand of Doom Tribute - Legal wholecar

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by spottybot

i can,t comprehend why they would do the hand of doom background

?? the letters are nice but.......!!! "o,well everybody to there own"

nah, its just that legal trains go against my logic...my brain cant properly comprehend whats going on!

yeah that shit is kinda dumb....refer to all our discussion in the 'whole train' thread where i was explaining the differences in american and european societies in regards to graff....paid for or not, this would never occur in the states.

artistically though, its a cool tribute and the train looks cool.

Guest de la cruz

if it aint broke dont fix it.

sure if it said "hand of doom"...but it says grafotism.com....it may as well say kentucky fried chicken.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by dowmagik

seens original hand of doom e2e is dope. that new "piece" is almost enough to make me never buy their magazine. ugh.

You mean you pay for it? £15? Ouch.

I don't understand why they paid that money? Seems like a waste of cash as it is not like it will get them credibility or anything. Why not just do a legal wall or get an illegal wholecar done?

well since the euro kids are sooooooo hardcore when it comes to transit, seems like graphowhatever could have probably paid some real kids who are out there putting in work half of what they paid here to have it done illegally.

id much rather see some writers get paid than some boofu company!

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

You mean you pay for it? £15? Ouch.

I don't understand why they paid that money? Seems like a waste of cash as it is not like it will get them credibility or anything. Why not just do a legal wall or get an illegal wholecar done?

if youre trying to run a buisness i think an illegal wholecar might cause some problems. cops might start asking questions. i guess theres no way to prove it anything but still...also, what do they do with that car now? is it being scrapped or do they just clean it and use it again?

Archived