Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hand Guns

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Hey! Let's talk about guns. Do you think they are a good thing to have around the house? Under the seat? In the presence of children?

One of the things I'd like to say is that I cannot justify a good use for a handgun. I mean, sure there are situations where I s'pose you could hunt animals (for food of course) with one, but the main thing I see them being used for is to shoot your fellow human. So, I want to hear it, where do you stand on this subject?

And as a special bonus I'm gonna do an impression: CAWCAW BANG FUCK IM DEAD!!!

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I would assume they are supposed to be used as a defensive weapon.

CHK, CHK, PBRACK!
    YOU DIDN'T HIT ME! I DODGED IT AS SOON AS YOU PULLED THE TRIGGER!
    NO! YOU CAN'T MOVE FASTER THAT A BULLET!

(its hard to put a sound effect down as a word...)

3. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

guns (and especially handguns) are made to kill. period. and yes especially humans.

i'll probably buy one when i'm of age just to have one in the event that i ever got robbed. yeah it probably won't happen, but i'd rather have one than not.

personally, though, i like rifles better. they're a lot more fun to shoot and you can be a lot more accurate. i can never seen to get the pistols i use to hit where i want to when i'm at the range. maybe it's cause they're .45s though. who knows.

what i do know is that anyone who hunts with a pistol is crazy!

4. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

"Visualize, the scene of a homicide, a slaughter
    no remorse for the course I take when you pull it
    the result's a stray bullet
    niggaz who knew hit the ground runnin and stay down
    except for the kids who played on the playground
    cause for some little girl she'll never see
    more than six years of life, trif-le-ing
    when she fell from the seesaw
    but umm wait, my course isn't over
    fled out of the other side of her head towards
    a red, Range, Rover, then I ricochet
    fast past a brother's ass, oh damn, what that nigga say
    "Aww fuck it", next target's Margaret's face *bang*
    and I struck it
    now it's a flood of blood in circumfrence to her face
    and an abundance of brains all over the street
    its a shame how we had to meet "

...if you have a gun dont try to act gangsta and hold it sideways, cause it wont shoot straight...

5. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

guns are disgusting..

6. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Clever fellow, I didn't even think about that. But yeah, I'ma check that site out. And Mang, the robber aspect is a good point, many have gotten away with blasting a robber in their own home... "Hey, he was gonna take my stuff...."

edit: despite me agreeing, I don't agree with people owning hand guns. And no, I don't mean that they should be stolen or borrowed or communal.... Dank's right (IMO).

8. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

guns are for the scum of our society.

9. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

honestly i think it really depends on many different things. i mean like i think about all the damage gun violence has done to our country and how in England the officers dont even carry guns.

i do not own a gun, but i know that if i were to need it for self defense than i wouldn't be opposed to society having guns in their homes,cars,etc.

10. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

DRUNK DRIVING SHOULD BE THE TOP CONCERN OF OUR SOCIETY, WHILE WE ARE ALL DIDDYDADDLYING AROUND TALKING ABOUT GUNS PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY 32 MINUTES FROM AN ALCOHOL RELATED ACCIDENT.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i went and saw ti tonight, good movie touches upon alot of points, comedian was a reallly good documentary too, check that one one.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i much prefer a rifle to a handgun
    although at the range a handgun can be a beautiful thing
    a rifle just feels right to me though

14. sneak

sneak Guest

they shouldnt be allowed into the hands or normal ppl (imo). so much death and destruction is caused by them..

look at englnad, our police dont carry guns and there isnt as much armed crime shit as there is in america. i heard somewhere that a gun is pulled in the states every 6minutes or some crazy shit

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

im not normal... can i have one?