HALO

GucciCondom

Halo is my new addiction. But there are so many fucking cheaters its hard to have fun. Some how they just merk you with the quickness. No way in fuck it is normal. Someone said they have an "aimbot" or something. Where can I cop one of these? Other than that this can be the Halo thread. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bought my lil sisters "halo" when they were here for the summer..they beat that game in i think less then 3 weeks.. and they didnt know any of the cheats... aww yeahhhh..they are only 10 and 7..however my stepmom told me not to buy them none rated "g" games anymore. "games like that make them violent" haha

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Some how they just merk you with the quickness. No way in fuck it is normal. Someone said they have an "aimbot" or something.

Who is they?

Aimbot? Umm...maybe some crazy thing on the PC version.

But Halo has been my addiction since it came out...my friends

get tired of playing me :lol:

Originally posted by alure

i bought my lil sisters "halo" when they were here for the summer..they beat that game in i think less then 3 weeks.. and they didnt know any of the cheats...

They probably played it on easy, I'd be impressed if it was on legendary though :lol:

Cheats?

aimbot is a slip that auto matically aims at the closest enemy, if you die and you have free roam like on counterstrike, lock on to the guy you think has one. if hes aiming at things thru the wall, you wonk whats happening. you can usually do a search and find one but some corrupt your software computer etc. try looking on patch websites for halo, theres usually a message board/ chat room that will drop info like that.

seriously why i stopped playing counterstrike, bullshit, fuckers use it and are instantly good, now you cant shoot, THROUGH walls but it locks on and follows, i ve witnesed a player get a headshot on a guy standing behind him, all you have to do is stand in one place and fire continuesly, when someone is in range....instant kill, but please believe there are players that are so good its unreal, try not to make accusattions unless you catch them the way i said up there^^^^^^^^^^, some people have no life and play 24-7

Re: Re: HALO

Originally posted by Crimsøn

Who is they?

Aimbot? Umm...maybe some crazy thing on the PC version.

But Halo has been my addiction since it came out...my friends

get tired of playing me :lol:

FUCK URKLEBOT

ROSA PARKS WIL RULE YOU

no on the real tho crimson kicks my ass like no other

coop on legendary against that bitch ass flood is where its at

Archived