Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HALO

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GucciCondom, Feb 25, 2004.

1. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Halo is my new addiction. But there are so many fucking cheaters its hard to have fun. Some how they just merk you with the quickness. No way in fuck it is normal. Someone said they have an "aimbot" or something. Where can I cop one of these? Other than that this can be the Halo thread. :king:

2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

3. GucciCondom

http://www.xbox.com/media/games/halo/sim-halo-0015.jpg'>

[img]http://www.wapers.com/games/halo/halo31024.jpg'>

4. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i bought my lil sisters "halo" when they were here for the summer..they beat that game in i think less then 3 weeks.. and they didnt know any of the cheats... aww yeahhhh..they are only 10 and 7..however my stepmom told me not to buy them none rated "g" games anymore. "games like that make them violent" haha

5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Who is they?
    Aimbot? Umm...maybe some crazy thing on the PC version.

But Halo has been my addiction since it came out...my friends
    get tired of playing me :lol:

6. GucciCondom

Yeah I am talking about online multiplayer for PC.

7. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

They probably played it on easy, I'd be impressed if it was on legendary though :lol:

Cheats?

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

aimbot is a slip that auto matically aims at the closest enemy, if you die and you have free roam like on counterstrike, lock on to the guy you think has one. if hes aiming at things thru the wall, you wonk whats happening. you can usually do a search and find one but some corrupt your software computer etc. try looking on patch websites for halo, theres usually a message board/ chat room that will drop info like that.

9. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Oh...
    never played it :lol:

On PC can't you get the plasma rocket launcher?
    That would rock.

10. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Goddamn that's some weak shit. I pity any fuck that would ever use that.

11. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

even so....they're still cool...you know you'd kick it with them and play some halo;]

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

seriously why i stopped playing counterstrike, bullshit, fuckers use it and are instantly good, now you cant shoot, THROUGH walls but it locks on and follows, i ve witnesed a player get a headshot on a guy standing behind him, all you have to do is stand in one place and fire continuesly, when someone is in range....instant kill, but please believe there are players that are so good its unreal, try not to make accusattions unless you catch them the way i said up there^^^^^^^^^^, some people have no life and play 24-7

13. GucciCondom

Yeah its bullshit. I wouldn't use it like that but sometimes I'll be on a server and I'll be like the only one without the aimbot and everytime I respawn I get shot within 5 seconds.

14. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yeah, see its people like that that ruin the game, lol, i know a guy that plays cs, he eats aim bot users all day, fuckin god of cs, have you ever played it?

15. GucciCondom

Nah never played it. This is the first pc game I have ever really played. Because my boy has it on xbox..and we were at EB Games one night and it was kinda chill so I decided to rack the PC version. Lovin it ever since. Whats CS like maybe I'll check that out.