Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hallucinogenics

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nozaki, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

there used to be this cool website i used to frequent a while ago that had a bunch of people's "tripping" stories. it's pretty fun to read what lsd, dmt, or whatever does to different people...and quite honestly, they're my favorite stories to hear and tell.

this one night, my friend esko and i came across some liquid. we decided to take 3 doses each, so we had the kid dose 2 sugar cubes for us. we had the wizard of oz with dark side of the moon dubbed over it, and as cliche as it is, neither of us ever saw it and we were pretty amped on watching it to see how much it really links up.

so we drove around trying to figure out where we could go to watch this movie and trip out. we ended up at this girls house that neither of us new too . she had some people over when we got here, and neither of us told anyone that we had acid...instead we told them that we just wanted to hang out and watch that wizard of oz shit.

this apt was mad dirty, falling apart type shit. it smelled like dog shit and cat piss. the rugs were that type of dirty that turns the bottom of your socks black after like 4 steps on it without shoes on.we end up in the living room with like 6-7 shady ass strangers watching the video as we secretly take our cubes. around the time that the color comes in to the movie and "money" starts playing, my man esko pulled the owner of the apt into the other room.

esko came back in, minus the owner and sat next to me, "i had to tell someone man! keeping it a secret was making me bug out...sorry.".

i consoled him and explained i didn't care if these kids new if we were tripping or not. we were only on 3 hits each, and would be able to handle ourselves infront of strangers...no matter how weird of an atmosphere.

to my surprise the acid ended up being super strong and dirty. within an hour both of us were pretty scared. it seemed like out of nowhere that the whole living room found out we were tripping. they all decided to leave us alone so they all went into another room. i guess before everyone departed to leave me and my tripping partner alone in this strange funk, someone managed to slip that movie "legend" in instead of wizard of oz(which was bugging us out enough as it was, haha).

i'm not sure if you've ever watched Legend, but there's this part were they are crossing through a pond and this big green witch comes out of the water. well, my man was standing in front of me looking at the wall behind me(i'm sure the colors of the television were doing some cool shit on the wall behind me). that goblin bitch fucking came out of the tv and was hanging over my man...i was like, "yo! DO NOT LOOK AT THE TV!"...so he turns around and falls to the ground when he sees the goblin.

this whole night was ultra bugged out, and at points i was tripping so hard that i would forget that i took acid. anyways, esko disappeared and i was still was sitting on the couch, basically stairing through the tv into another realm of reality at this point. i noticed he was gone, and for some reason day dreamed about searching the house looking for him. my thoughts got caught in a loop at one point...replaying the same "search" for my friend with the same result(me finding him standing in front of a door way with his back turned to me and me putting my arm on his shoulder to get his attention). i got freaked out and stood up and started walking into the other room to find my friend. everystep was just like i recently pictured it in my head...i felt emotionless and had almost no sense of reality at this point. i walk up to my man like 3 rooms away and he's standing in front of a doorway that was covered with a large flap of garbage bag plastic doubling as a door. i follow through with my vision and grab his shoulder...he turns around with one of the most horrified looks on his face. he fucking bugs out and is like, "how many times did you just come up to me and grab my shoulder!"...i guess somehow we shared visions or something...regardless, my man lost balance from the shock and fell...i followed soon after

after that happened a bunch of even crazier stuff happened, but i'm not good enough at writing to explain it well enough, so i won't even try...plus i don't remember the details that well...i just remember one of the many things like going out for a walk at like 8am still tripping hard as hell and seeing a cat jump out of this bush, and thinking it was the coolest shit ever...so somehow i was able to like rewind what i saw and watch the cat jump out over and over again...pshhht, haha...pure craziness.

maybe this threads a stupid idea, but whatever..sorry, i'm not the best story teller..hopefully you guys will contribute.

2. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

:huh2: THAZ A WHOLE LOTTA READIN..

3. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

4. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Drug talk doesn't fly around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.