HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

komes

All right i'm sure lots of people here are going to halloween partys this weekend. I wanna know what people are oing to be?and what their costume has?

I'm thinking about going out as the turbonegro Fr8oholic.

costume.

1) bottle of hennessey

2) VW shirt

3)Pass out in stranage places during the night

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm puttin together some long chains and a thick black sheet, gonna rip the sheet up and make a mantle out of it with the chains hanging out. Then some fake blood covered white t-shit and a dull stake knife and some ripped up jeans....

in the end i hope it looks like some ripped up modern wraith:confused:

Guest --zeSto--

^ do gilligan and the skipper !

that was one of the best ideas I've ever heard.

I've been too lazy, so it seems like another years of Jaques Cousteau!

i think i might go as a muthafuckin ninja :mad:

call me vain, but i still want to look fly for the ladies, especially with the club i'll be going to, everybody really goes for the dressing up there, always plent of amazing costumes (usually a few wonderwomans, mmm...) which reminds me, i need to start making weapons that wont get my neck broke by doorstewards (not that i have real ones) been doing some research, a decent sword and plenty of throwing stars should do it, and might able to borrow split toe surfing boots! anyway, less talk, more action, i'll update you on how it goes

oh aye, and halloween is my birthday too, so should be a fucking good night :mexican:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I want to be upside-down guy, but I need to find a fake head to have hanging out of my crotch.

so are you goin to stick an ass on your head? wait that wouldnt make sense..ehh..oh well

hey did you tell the story about the dudes dressed as transformers? how did they do that?

go as a flasher.

Materials:

Pantyhose

something to stuff inside pantyhose

long trenchcoat

fishing line

jockey underwear

stuff the pantyhose and fashion it into a boner (about 3 feet is good), using some fishing line to make the head.

now stuff your new homemade schlong through the hole in the jockey shorts and put them on.

put on your trenchcoat and tie some fishing line from the end of the boner (there should be equal lengths going to each side) to the buttons on the outside. leave some slack in the line.

now the string will make your new boner will pop up when you open your jacket like a flasher.

or you can just not wear any clothes under that trenchcoat. Either way works.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived