hallelujah, another sXe kid

Mr. Mang

so i FINALLY see another sXe kid today in the community college parking lot. quite strange.

i wanted to shout: YOU'RE NOT ALONE! HOLD OUT HOPE! WE'RE NOT ALL EXTINCT!

you always think of the good stuff after the fact...

[ps - dont take this post too seriously, queenies]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

he was doing windmills to get all his school supplies in his car, then a butterflie to close the passenger door...

bah haha i just got the greatest picture in my head

by the way i picture him driving an 83 camry

or an old as shit and oxidized accord

"HEY! LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY! IM SXE!!! BE MY FRIEND!! IM SXE. IF YOU DIDNT CATCH IT ON MY SHIRT, YOU CAN PEEP MY BACKPACK! I DONT DO DRUGS OR CUSS OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO SO I BE SXE AND FEEL PURPOSEFUL!!!"

sorry, i kinda carried on there...

^^^ no, minor threat isnt hardcore and their all edge... but it doesnt matter cause they suck and so does straight edge people who do it because they are afraid of stuff... the onyl sXe people that are cool with me are the ones who have let themselves have the opritunity to try things before saying they dont like them, my friend just went sXe the other day after being caught racking paint because hes a pussy

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

I heard Glik0 broke his edge for a Jolt cola and to use the word "fucking" when he was singing along to 25 Ta Life.

i know, its a shame i have become bad ass.

doesnt matter what you are.

WE...Must...Be...United...AS ONE

well wow another sad sack who is 'poison free'

i dont do drugs or smoke cigaretes i only drink on occasion. i dont go round screaming my name, nor do i give myself a label. I hope any one who is sxe and thinks that its a culture to be respected in any way dies from cancer.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I hate most other straight edge kids.If you take your choice in life wat to seriously then shut the fuck up no one wants to hear you open your fucking yap! IF YOU DRINK AND THINK NOT DRINKING IS GAY SHUT YOU FUCKING YAP were all grown ups and have the right to do waht we want to do.You won't change someone else life with your point of view it's NOT going to happen so go on living your life and you'll get by just fine.

I steal,swaer,fight,fuck,hate on god and laugh at racist jokes. I'm just like you except I'll have a o.j at the nudie bar.

FUCK IT UP!

Guest Pilau Hands

You know...whenever I see those letters together, I say to myself...

"Hallelujah, another sexy kid"

Well I'm glad you found a sexy friend wearing a sexy t-shirt.

Archived