Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hall of fames in Holland?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by eyegasm, Sep 20, 2004.

1. eyegasm

eyegasm Junior Member

Hi there!
    I'm currently in Holland and need some help to find hofs with overall high quality pieces. I already know all fames in Tilburg and I've been to the ring in Eindhoven.

It would be great if you could gimme directions on how to get to the fame from the trainstation etc. Thanx in advance!

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the hof in utrecht is right next to the ikea. take the conexxion tram to the sikea stop. i think www.burningsteel.com had directions to the dutch hofs. stop by henxs shop, someone can give you directions.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

when i was there, the henxs staff were fucking shite. one woman, who could barely understand what was going on...
    "legal graffiti, whats that???"

you could try the paint market stalls in Waterloo square - one guy told us one place existed but wouldnt give us directions.

just save your paint and go street bombing in Holland / Amsterdam....

4. eyegasm

eyegasm Junior Member

T.T Boy
    Thanx! I got some replies maild in aswell so now I'm all good:)

Sneak
    I wasn't going to paint there, just take flicks, thanx for the info!

5. alcohol

alcohol New Jack

i know hofs but havent directions and some hofs are local hofs and i think that those writers would be pissed off is someone would came over there to spray there.

6. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

7. dutch damage

dutch damage Junior Member

Link posted above will not work any longer...

Created new pdf files with route descriptions and maps for you guys,
    check out dutchdamage.com for a list of all known halls of fame in Holland

8. AerosolKid

AerosolKid Junior Member