HALFTIME SHOW DEBACLE

Gunm

Okay, was anyone else as horrified as I was as to how tame/bland/non-offensive the half time show was?

Certainly people in positions of power didn't want a repeat of last years "wardrobe malfunction" but I think the extent to which they made the halftime show as non offensive as possible was outright obnoxious.

Seriously....Paul Mcartney playing a whiney piano number amid a raver-esque background....it almost touched off a riot at the bar i was at earlier.

The Superbowl is about testosterone, power, manliness and kicking ass and thus i think a little T & A is neccessary to balance things out. I want to see a charged halftime show with barely clad nymphs doing sexually suggestive dancing....not some dickweed plucking away at a piano.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...superbowl was lame this year..never a fan of paul.

and did anyone see the simpsons? IT WAS FUCKING STUPID!

i didnt think it was that lame...god damn there writers are trying to rip off adult swim shit and family guy like a motherfucker.

but i loved american dad

"OH MY GOD!....CHOCODYLES!"

Originally posted by CRAMPS@Feb 7 2005, 12:13 AM

you know its by the same guy right?

Yea.

I say it's a ripoff because it's the exact same style of humor, the show layout is identicle, the animation is identicle...it's the same fuckin show with a different set of characters (although the differences are slight). I don't even understand why they put this stupid ass show on the air, seeing how Family Guy is coming back.

...but enough thread-jacking.