half b....

TuffKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-

Right near da beach... Boyyeeeee!

...then why would I wear dis hat?

for the longest time my boy could not stop saying that

right near da beach boyyyyeeeee.....

cracks my up everytime i hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

the guy on the couch rules

on another note, i cant remember the exact quote but something along these lines.....

....what was that shit? we used to eat it all the time back in the day...oh yeah

pussy.

classic.

FULLY MAAAN!

to understand who killed killer, we have to understand who killer the dog was...

killer was born to a three legged bitch of a dog and this embarased him...some times he would get so angry he would flip out and rip shit...that was his power...and one man desided to harness that power..

TETO LEBAWITS...now teto was a fight runer and he desided to train killer to see if he was good..and killer was good...so he became kind of famous...untill killer had the fight of his life..

he hade to fight his brother NIBBLES. kiler was like NO WAY MAN I WONT FIGHT NIBBLES. but he did any way and he killed nibbles!

so in one last fllet of pitty..and depresion..killer called off all his fights and started smokin crack till one day he FLIPPED OUT and tor the place up and had a heart attack.......

i didnt think id ever say this but BOY YOU DUN SMOKED YOURSELF RETARDED!

fully man!:king:

Archived