Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Half-assed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Apr 18, 2002.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Is it me or does anyone else do everything half-assed? No whole-asses at all. Sometimes I even go for the no-ass approach.

As my semester comes to a close and I realize I will never use my major, I realize I don't give a shit. Stupid attitude I know, but fuck it.

I am trying to get all of my final projects done and procrastination has the best of me. So now I am forced to complete my projects with the halfest of all asses.

My work is poo, but people still like it. :eek:

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

at work i give my all
    but other than that well i just dont care much

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i only use a small percentage of my ass also. as i get older, i find it harder and harder to give a shit about anything

4. RaiD

RaiD Guest

yeah im the same way... like right now i am supposed to be in school... i missed my 1st period already and its second period now...its my senior year and im going to fail for dumb shit like this. i would go but my car got a flat tire and im to lazy at the moment to walk... i think the only reason i go to school anymore is to see my girlfriend... eh so much for a future.

5. crso

crso Senior Member

i try to do as little as possible . just to get by. so i guess i do almost everything half-assed.:cool:

6. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

im half assed at mostly everything

7. ODW

ODW Member

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

In all honesty, I've been half-assed since about grade 5. How the fuck I got into college I'll never know.....

9. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

Word up to the half-assed approach takers...we should all go out later for a round of Budweisers.

It was up until about 5th grade that I became a half-ass approach taker. I made my first C in 5th grade, and after I found out it was okay, I kept doing it. And I'd get worse. I went to remediation for math during winter break when I was in sixth grade. It ruled too. Now I'm flunking my second semester @ community college and I'm going to be dropping out due to the fact that my parents are cutting me off of funds, and I don't blame them. I flunked Pre-Calc and Chemistry last semester, just stopped going because they were too hard for me. I definitely jumped the gun my first semester. Now I'm flunking English Comp 2 and Computer Algorithm Design (GAY!). I've fucked up on every test in Algorithms because I've never studied a lick in my life, nor do I know how to. I'm failing Eng. Comp. 2 because I haven't been present for about 30 classes and I'm missing a research paper. I just can't go to a class where all we do is busy work about comma splices and run-ons. That shit is elementary bullshit. Anyway, like dude said, I do things half-assed and people still like them. I rocked B's on all of my papers for English Comp 1 and the beginning of Comp 2. I wrote them bitches at the last minute the night before they were due. I'm simply bored with school and I hate it, so I like to be lazy about it and go about my own way. In all honesty, I'd rather work full-time instead of going to a stupid ass community college and jerk off all day. Seriously...

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i do half assed thing half assedly ......for real.

11. bug

bug Guest

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

briliant... you should graduate just for stringing those words together to form that phrase... :):lol:

13. platapie

platapie Guest

fuck it if you dotn think its worth your time and you still are passing. soudns like your doign somthing right

14. el barto

el barto Elite Member

again im in his krew>>>>so yeh!

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned