Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HALF ASSED SHAVING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Feb 13, 2003.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i never shave well. it takes far to long to get a good clean shave these days. mach 3 sucks shit and i'm more prone to an electric facial skin eater than traditional methods.

2. dont get me started...there are always stray hair all over the place for my girl to bitch about,,,thank god i stopped cutting my hair on my own

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

i shave in the shower. works well.

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

i carry an extra razor in the car for the stary hairs i might find during the day. i shave in the shower too, but running late to work at 8 in the morning i don't always pay close attention.

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

6. 455

455 Guest

I shave half-assed also.....I have to live up to my title...scuzbucket,dirtball,scumbag...whatever...I finally got around to washing some gear...I've been rocking the same shit for the last 5 days.

7. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

dirty girt dirt mirt shit.

8. sect one

sect one Elite Member

speaking of shaving i got bored and shaved a heart into my area ;) hahah ...ahh what a mistake oh well

9. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

yeah you gotta kinda feel your way around, but it saves time..haha

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/11130/p/220127_6720193868706749551_v.jpg'>
    Don't front electro shavers suck dick

11. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

try a mirror in the shower.

i swear im cursed with steel bristled italian facial hair.

ima painter so i dont needa shave for work usually...

its fucked up though...if i dont wait at least 3 days between shaves, all i get is razor burn and it doesnt even look like i shaved.

and damn, when my beard grows, it feels like thousands if needles sticking through my face.

id rather have to shave my face than deal with bleeding out my crotch though......

12. krie

krie Guest

i always do a poor shave, when it gets hot your face gets so sticky etc i hate it. i use an electric shaver. i cant be fuckt going to al lthe effort of the old style..

13. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

stubble fucking sucks.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i just say I am going for the scruffy look and just shave once a week.

15. Yeah... I've been rocking hairystyles for a while now, full padlock and big sideburns. If I grew an even beard i'd let that through as well.

Mach 3 sucks, Im switching back to Excel.