Half a pill of X......

Dr. Dazzle

So my buddy got a pill of Ecstacy for free from this guy he knows. He's coming over later and we may be forced to do it should we be unable to get our hands on any other mind-altering substances. Now, my friend and I are far from light-weights when it comes to drugs, but for some reason we have never done ecstacy.....too many stories I guess. Anyway, since he only has one pill my question is would taking half of it do anything or would it just be a waste of time?? I'm sure some of you will know the answer to this question....

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest LadyKrink

On the real, it completely depends on the pill. What kind of pill is it? Half of a bomb ass pill could fuck you up more than taking a whole pill of some wack ass shit. I recommend if you do take it, go get some Vix Vapor Rub, or the inhaler, and some menthol cigarettes. You'll know why i told you to get that shit if you use it when your rolling...have fun homie!

Guest 768186

what ladykrink said...theres no real way of telling whats in there and how potent itll be so, just give it a try if anything.

im gonna punch you for doing e. are tyou gonna go to the rave next? maybe ill see you at the science center rave on tuesday bro, i know the dj, we can hang in the chill room.

hahahah, na just playin, youll get high. especially your first time.

hahahaha......yeah, I don't know why the fuck I'm doing it. Like I said, it's only a last resort if we can't find anything else. It's the long weekend and the parents are outta town, what am I supposed to do, study??

But that Planetarium rave sounds dope fresh. I'll bring the glow-sticks:D

And thanks for the replies, I guess I'll reply later with how it all goes. Do you feel like walking when you're on it? Coz I like to go foe walks when I'm fucked on something.....

Originally posted by cmeup

ahahhahahahaha oh shit...

that would be fucking hilarious if you got fucked up on E and you and your guy friend fucked around!

HAAHHAAHAHAHAH

id die laughing at you...

tease:D

uh.........no you've got me looking over my shoulder;)

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

hahahaha......yeah, I don't know why the fuck I'm doing it. Like I said, it's only a last resort if we can't find anything else. It's the long weekend and the parents are outta town, what am I supposed to do, study??

bomb..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

sweet, I always walk around when I'm high, and there's a reservoir by my house so that should prove for some good walkin'

i'd go ahead and invite some lady friends over to give you a massage while you're rolling. youll be sorry if you pop it at a sausage party.

Guest LadyKrink

Let me break it down for you...

Im just gonna say this. I do a lot of E, but i aint some stupid raver candy kid trick. I can handle my shit,but a lot of people get crazy so be careful homie

When you are rolling, all of the cerritonan (i dont know how the fuck to spell that), in your brain is released. Just think about this, when you really have to take a piss, like bad and after holding it for so long, you finally find somewhere and let loose. A little tiny bit of cerritonan is released, and that is why you get that feeling of pleasure. So just imagine how good it feels when you are on a drug that releases ALL of your cerritonan AT ONE TIME. . ECSTASY is the BOMBAY my freind and i would do it up with ya if i could...

If you really want to feel good heres some tips,

---glow sticks, like a light show ( gay yes) but they will trip you the fuck out!!!!!!!

---menthol cigarettes ( i dont know why ) but they are amazing

---vix vapor rub/inhaler (i dont know why either) just do it, trust me and if you have the inhaler blow it in your eyes,mouth, and sniff it!! With the rub, put it on those paint masks wear it around your head and sniff it.

--something to chew on, i use a pacifier (gay yes) but better then bitting on your gums all night without even realizing it..

--listen to your favorite musice, it will be that much better...

------AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY MOST IMPORTANT-------

YOU NEED MARIJUANA, DANK ASS CHRONIC, BELIEVE ME WITHOUT IT ROLLING FOR ME WOULDN'T EVEN BE THE SAME. YOU'LL SEE!!!!!

have fun......

i dont do it anymore, but when i did drop (do e) i took it by halves. and just one half ..you can get a pretty good roll. just remember- keep hydrated but dont over drink too much water or whatever. then get some glowsticks and party like its 1999 in this biAAAAtch.. no just messing. but uh get some gum or something to chew on .. i grind like crazy when i use to drop

also keep in mind that E can and if you do it too much will deplete your serotonin(the happy chemical) completely. Thats what causes manic depression because your brain can't make anymore of the happy chemical. Keep in mind that I am afraid of anything harder than alcohol.

zack morris is on point, dont listen to any lies about it draining spinal fluid and all that crazy talk. if you enjoy your first roll, and want to keep it feeling like that every time you do it, wait six months before doing it again.

tripping isnt really what you do when you take ecstacy. tripping is what you do when you take lsd, and other drugs that provide more visual stimulation.

im not big on the hug drug, but it can be fun at the right times in the right place

...funny dr. d...i have a pill myself....and house to myself also....ill be dropping in a few....what a coinki-dinki

um, ive gotten fucked up on a half before for sure....i mean it might be a smooth intro, not that x is a rough ride...if youve done the 15 hour lsd or mescaline ride through hell, x is like a romp throuh candyland....

get some green to smoke and get yourself some stimuli to enjoy.....

you can always candy-flip too...find some lsd, first drop the e, then in about an hour or so drop the lsd....fun times

have fun...be safe....learn

Guest LadyKrink

you dont have to wait 6 months thats ridiculous, you just dont want to do it all the time. And yes that is very true that eventually you wont have any serotonin left, but i know in my case i have been doing it for two years and im sure that i still have a good amount of serotonin left. I think you would have to do E every day of your life for years to lose it all. And believe me you will TRIP out when you get a light show, but i must agree that it is very different from acid and shit....

Guest 768186

first time i rolled, when i first started feeling it, everywhere i looked everything i saw was leaving trails, so much so that the trails colided with eachother and everything was a huge blur...of course i was just rolling my head around endlessly to keep this effect going...

havent gone near that stuff in so long though

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by 768186

theres no real way of telling whats in there

A great fucking reason NOT to use the shit. Just a bit of advice, do as you will.

Originally posted by LadyKrink

you dont have to wait 6 months thats ridiculous, you just dont want to do it all the time. And yes that is very true that eventually you wont have any serotonin left, but i know in my case i have been doing it for two years and im sure that i still have a good amount of serotonin left. I think you would have to do E every day of your life for years to lose it all. And believe me you will TRIP out when you get a light show, but i must agree that it is very different from acid and shit....

i dont mean to start any arguments here, but how many years have you spent looking into the effects of chemicals on the human brain? iv looked at several well documented studies about ecstasy and its effects on the human brain. im not saying that its unsafe to roll more than once every six months, im just saying that allowing your brain that much time will keep you from getting a decrease in the experience. im sure its plenty safe to do it much more than that, but if i was you, i wouldn't push more than once a month tops, witch by the way, isn't a bad rule for any psychoactive you like to put into your body.

as far as tripping out on e, the closest iv ever come to that is the feeling of cold wind on blowing on me while i was outside smoking. yes, iv had visual stimulation in the way of glowsticks and lasers, including an impressive display at a pink floyd show, but never would i describe anything iv ever experienced as a visual hallucination if you want to know what that is, get ahold of any chemical from the 2c family (2ct2, 2ct7, or if worst comes to worst 2cb) and get good and stoned before taking a unsafely large dose of said chemical family. that would be a good show of what "visuals" are. both closed and open eye. however, if your looking for something a little more out of the normal, something that you cant describe as "lsd like visuals" then keep an eye out for the god of all chemicals, and my personal favorite, dmt. i doubt you will be able to get ahold of a good amount of it, as it dosnt seem to be too popular, witch may because of the firm grasp it places on your brain in just a matter of minutes, and refuses to let go, more often times than not, dragging you through 30-40 minutes of shear chemical terror that will feel like its lasting a year. watch out for this one kids, its not to be taken lightly

dmt, not even sure i would classify it as "fun". but its my all time favorite thing to put in my body my parents told me not too.

and when you watch your bed turn into a bathtub that is overflowing with dead bodys and blood, come back and talk to me about visual stimulation.

oh yea, and as far as herion in pills, there has never been a tested pill that has been found to contain heroin, since people started testing pills. not that that means its not possible to be out there, but there is a damn good chance there isnt, it would cost the dealers more to be cutting pills with that shit, and they would be losing money, insted of saving it, like the rumor goes.

www.dancesafe. org use it, know it, love it.

dr. dazzle. that dance safe site has a huge database of tested pills with info on what they contain, its more than likley the one your firend has will be there if you would like to see what it contains, and if its worth taking or not.

dos, although you are the drug king around here, i know for a fact some ecastasy pills have heroin in them.

ive seen them being manufactured, and that brown powder wasnt brown sugar.

but thats odd, that page wouldnt have found any.

dazzle must be so ripped by now.

Archived