1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Half a pill of X......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Half a pill of X......

Discussion started by Dr. Dazzle - Mar 28, 2002

So my buddy got a pill of Ecstacy for free from this guy he knows. He's coming over later and we may be forced to do it should we be unable to get our hands on any other mind-altering substances. Now, my friend and I are far from light-weights when it comes to drugs, but for some reason we have never done ecstacy.....too many stories I guess. Anyway, since he only has one pill my question is would taking half of it do anything or would it just be a waste of time?? I'm sure some of you will know the answer to this question....

:D

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

LadyKrink - Replied Mar 28, 2002

On the real, it completely depends on the pill. What kind of pill is it? Half of a bomb ass pill could fuck you up more than taking a whole pill of some wack ass shit. I recommend if you do take it, go get some Vix Vapor Rub, or the inhaler, and some menthol cigarettes. You'll know why i told you to get that shit if you use it when your rolling...have fun homie!

3. 768186

768186 Guest

768186 - Replied Mar 28, 2002

what ladykrink said...theres no real way of telling whats in there and how potent itll be so, just give it a try if anything.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Mar 28, 2002

im gonna punch you for doing e. are tyou gonna go to the rave next? maybe ill see you at the science center rave on tuesday bro, i know the dj, we can hang in the chill room.

hahahah, na just playin, youll get high. especially your first time.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Mar 28, 2002

hahahaha......yeah, I don't know why the fuck I'm doing it. Like I said, it's only a last resort if we can't find anything else. It's the long weekend and the parents are outta town, what am I supposed to do, study??

But that Planetarium rave sounds dope fresh. I'll bring the glow-sticks:D

And thanks for the replies, I guess I'll reply later with how it all goes. Do you feel like walking when you're on it? Coz I like to go foe walks when I'm fucked on something.....

6. Dr. Dazzle

uh.........no you've got me looking over my shoulder;)

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Mar 28, 2002

sweet dude, ill pick up the vapo rub and shit.

hahahhaahhaahhhhhhhhhhhhh but yeah i felt liek wandering when i was on it, but i wander when im high on anything.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. whoami

whoami Guest

whoami - Replied Mar 28, 2002

bomb..

9. 23578

23578 12oz Elite Member

23578 - Replied Mar 28, 2002

same situation as you, drugs, but not e, why not? one of my old girl friends got into that after we broke, and i always thought that i could look down on her if i didn't, still haven't, i guess i'm not over her, heh.

23578 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Mar 28, 2002

The first and only time I tried it, I walked and talked a lot. 'Twas fun!

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Dr. Dazzle

sweet, I always walk around when I'm high, and there's a reservoir by my house so that should prove for some good walkin'

12. SayOne

SayOne Guest

SayOne - Replied Mar 28, 2002

split em half and bump em

13. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Mar 28, 2002

i'd go ahead and invite some lady friends over to give you a massage while you're rolling. youll be sorry if you pop it at a sausage party.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  14. LadyKrink

LadyKrink Guest

LadyKrink - Replied Mar 28, 2002

Let me break it down for you...

Im just gonna say this. I do a lot of E, but i aint some stupid raver candy kid trick. I can handle my shit,but a lot of people get crazy so be careful homie

When you are rolling, all of the cerritonan (i dont know how the fuck to spell that), in your brain is released. Just think about this, when you really have to take a piss, like bad and after holding it for so long, you finally find somewhere and let loose. A little tiny bit of cerritonan is released, and that is why you get that feeling of pleasure. So just imagine how good it feels when you are on a drug that releases ALL of your cerritonan AT ONE TIME. . ECSTASY is the BOMBAY my freind and i would do it up with ya if i could...

If you really want to feel good heres some tips,
    ---glow sticks, like a light show ( gay yes) but they will trip you the fuck out!!!!!!!
    ---menthol cigarettes ( i dont know why ) but they are amazing
    ---vix vapor rub/inhaler (i dont know why either) just do it, trust me and if you have the inhaler blow it in your eyes,mouth, and sniff it!! With the rub, put it on those paint masks wear it around your head and sniff it.
    --something to chew on, i use a pacifier (gay yes) but better then bitting on your gums all night without even realizing it..
    --listen to your favorite musice, it will be that much better...
    ------AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY MOST IMPORTANT-------
    YOU NEED MARIJUANA, DANK ASS CHRONIC, BELIEVE ME WITHOUT IT ROLLING FOR ME WOULDN'T EVEN BE THE SAME. YOU'LL SEE!!!!!

have fun......

15. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Mar 28, 2002

haha

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: