Hairstyle. Into the future.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, since mullets are obviously played out, although i do enjoy seeing a nice one every so often, i predict, and yes you have to tell your friends, that "the undercut" will make a bad ass return. remember "the undercut"? of course you do. you had one, dont lie. yes my friends it will be back.

WTF is the undercut?

an undercut is when the sides are shaved and your hair hangs over the top cleverly concealing the fact that it's actually shaved underneath.

as far as haircuts of the future go, i forsee the tony hawk haircut of the 80's (the flop top or whatever it was called. you know, short on one side, long on the other) making a comback

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

as far as haircuts of the future go, i forsee the tony hawk haircut of the 80's (the flop top or whatever it was called. you know, short on one side, long on the other) making a comback

a.k.a the "john connor"

Call me old fashioned, but I like my guys with shaved heads. Bald is nice too with the beard whatever going on, if the guy can pull it off.

For girls.... hmm I don't know.. I keep my hair long, layerd, black. Girls who can pull off the popular seekings preference of pixie hair do's are cool.. i could never pull that off.

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

had the shaved head for a long long time, lettin it grow so i can rock the white boy fro and then get cornrows...woohoo cornrows on white people

Is your hair blonde?

I have never seen a guy with blonde hair rock corn rows.... interesting..

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by PopGunWar

Ok. what style hair do you think will be cool next? right now the sleepy sloppy look is in....i think bowl cuts and mullets with spikey hair on top and zigzags on the sides are comin back. along with nike swoosh's on the back of the head.

i alaways said that i bet mullets will come back for real.

Guest Obsessed

mullets will be out cause they are too popular right now,

i think maybe the 80's prep hair like zack morris style will come back

thank you satan!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

a.k.a the "john connor"

Yesss! I was trying to remember what it was called. I had one of those, too.

My hairstyles have included.....

Mullet

Bowl Cut

the John Connor

the Undercut (both bleached and unbleached)

Spiked

Emo Hair

Shaved

Shaved with the chinstrap beard

the Poof

To further expand on my mullet history, I had several vareties of the mullet.....

the 10/90 (really short on top, and really long in the back)

the Def Leppard

the Camaro Cut

Hockey Hair

the Platypus (spiked on top and long in the back)

I was a veteran of the mullet brigade. This is both a source of shame and pride.

Guest professor poopatronic

haha i had the john connor for years. i actually think watching terminator 2 is what made me want to get it. right now i've got the messy afro poof thingie although it's not half as bad as it was a little over a year ago

I used to always cut my hair short, ... not shave it completely, but a 2-blade or something to that effect.

After that i would have it cut and gel it daily, but that got to be too much of a pain in the ass

I currently have emo hair. For those of you who don't know what it is... it's like the bowl, but it isnt shaved or insanely short on the sides. like the beatles

Archived