Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HAIR.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SPLINTER, Oct 14, 2001.

1. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

this is the post concerning hair. anything about hair will go here.

i need some help here guys. i see a whole lot of kids that spike their hair and then come to school the next day with nothing in their hair yet its still shaped the basic way it looked when it was spiked. how the hell do they do this!?!?!?!?!

and anyone wanting the locks should go to www.dreadheadhq.com :eek:

2. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

My bro just got dreads. 'Cept he's white. They don't look bad, he looks kinda like that fag from that boy band.....

I hate my hair. My heads too round to have it short, and it's annoying as fuck now that it's pretty long. When I wash it it goes all puffy and looks even worse. I'm seriously gonna shave my head soon.....

3. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

I hate my hair too. I've been growing it out for a couple months (over the entire summer and now) but it grows wicked slow. I usually just gel my hair, but im beginning to hate it. Too much effort for something so worthless. So i'll probably just get it cut short.
    Splinter whaddya mean by maintaing the same shape as when its geled and not?

4. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

try a little palmaide or palmade or whatever the fuck it is

5. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

i throw some water in my hair every morning, and otherwise leave it alone.....except to get a haircut every now and then....shit grows fast

6. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Elite Member

im all about the shaved head..not bic'd...but like a 2 guard...i used to have long hair when i was younger until one day i decided to shave it now im never leavin the buzzz

7. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I wake up, and go.
    The only reason I see myself in the morning is because I stand in front of the mirror to brush my teeth.

8. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

wordemup ferris. it seems like the bic thing is starting to be a trend. it's like yo, mikey got his hair cut... what the hell??? he got cancer?
    shaved is the way to go

9. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

ok its like puffy and stuff and looks soft. yet the hairs on the back and side still stand up and point up like they would if it was gelled. the top slopes up and back like it would if it was spiked. kinda wierd. go to your local high school and look for asian/philipino groups one of them is bound to show it.

10. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

haha, thats what my hair does. and it just gets all crazy up close, none of the hair is going straight.

11. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i shaved my head in august and now its at the point where i'm just a fuzzball. i cant comb it, it wont lay down, it wont stand up...it's just kind of there.

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

galt mcdermont?

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i just cut my shag carpet this summer. shit was long. now i dont really comb it at all. i like my beanie.

14. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

mine is nasty but the greatest thing in the world. POMADE! HAIR WAX! i don't have to do anything, I wack up and my hair is spikey, only problem it feels nasty.

15. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

.........undecided.

I used to shave my head really damn close all the way up to last year. Then i grow out the top and did a spikey, type thing, but my hair's really thick so it lays to the side for a while.

i was going to get dreads after this summer, and i got my fro pretty long, but school came around, and i had to get a job and look decent.

i really really want dreads, but the thing is, my head and hair looks nasty wen its all poofed up and having its fro action. and the day i got a haircut girls started to like me again, so ...........suffer for months for a hairstyle, or look sharp now??

its a fucking tough decision since i want em so bad