hair styles

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

ok kids the one posted a few months ago died. post your hairstyles, any cool hair styles, tips on how to cut and comb your shit to make the hair styles work.

tips on: Spikes, dreads, and any other cool hairstyley is what im looking for.

best products u've used and what their used for.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my hair is like down to my ass. sometimes i braid it, but mostly i just put it a pony tail. i hate it girls are all like "are you ever gonna cut your hair?" fuck i don't know i just like having long hair. i don't know why. i bicked my head like 6 years ago, and then it grow from there, i guess i'm just 'attatched' to my hair. plus every school needs a kid with long hair.

[This message has been edited by garth vader (edited 04-11-2001).]

my hair is 9" tall and the sides are way short and I put it up on occasion or for the heck of it. When not fully charged I wear a hat, or the beanie. My beanie thing, which by the way was purchased at a dead mans garage sale is very ragged and disgusting, chunks of glue allover and it smells like unwashed hair and smoke, and well a little vomit too.

Anyone who finds it, toss it back over to me. thanks.

Tips: If you ever wanna put your hair up go to sav-on and get the blue colored glue that is like a glue/gel - glue in gel form. its located at the school supplies section. Its combs in easier and its doesnt get as snotty on you like white glue cause its transparent.

anyways. Grab the ammount of hair you wanna spike or fan or spike-fan and just insert the nozzle of the glue container in the middle of it, make sure you get it all the way to the bottom, thats for the support. (You have to be holding the spike with a hand while you do it, you basically dont let go of it untill its dry enough) Then you saturate the rest of the spike squeezing it like a sponge.

Then give it a shot with the blow dryer, first with the high spped, then low speed, then cold shot highspeed then cold shot low speed...you really just need one speed but the low speed work good on the thinner areas. Move the drying in an up and down motion and rotate it around the spike at the same time, full coverage. Hot shot, cold shots repeat untill it is stable and then you move on to the next one...

For fans..which can be real easy with 2 people..

You can use a thin toothed comb and blow dryer for the short thin ones, apply the same glue and use the same principal of application. If you got longhair, pretty long fans your gonna need one of those pocket iron thingys. You gotta lie down and I advise you have a friend do the ironing and blow drying for faster charge. Anyway for this you end up smearing the glue in, then blowdrying the exterior hair and ironing the core where its still wet. Now the ironing doesnt only make it dry it makes it really straight. Just down get to close to the head with it - I know the edges of the iron arent hot but you never know. This is for mohawks. for trihawls you better get in a chair and same with bihawks, although bihawks are probably one of the easiest to charge, I think because the hair on the curve of your head is easier to handle and see in the mirror. shit on bihaeks you dont even need the iron, just for tall mohawks and trihawks.

another tip: If your glue gets too thick in some spots, use hair spray on it to thin it out, that also works if some of it dries and you need to make it wet again. if you dont have hairspray use rubbing alchohol.

My biggest tip: Get a comrade to give you a hand, its quite painful on the arms, shoulders and so fourth pulling your hair that long.

Other substances used to charge hair:

eggwhites - They get way too flaky by themselves, but a touch of it never hurts.

jell-o mix: YEah just plain out gelatin, mix a little water, add some glue. Ive had to do it because I ran out of glue a few times.

Hair-gel: This shits usually sucks, Ive never been pleased with it, its not thick enough. dries up a little weird too..If you have to mix it with glue...If your too chickenshit to use just the glue by itself.

Hairwax: Ive heard of it but never used it. Im very satisfied with sav on brand gel/glue.

Types of spikes:

Liberty Spikes: The big spikey kind, usaully covering all of the head..they are supposed to look like spikes too - not twigs....those twig looking straight spikes fit more into the taste of a crust punk.

Porcu-spikes: For the shorter hair.. Like a flattened out liberty spike, they are as fat as the liberty spike but way shorter, they can be done with just hairspray if you have a buddy to help out.

fanned spikes: These just look like spikes that were combed straight, they look best dont all over the head but decent done all half assed.

Thats it, FIENDS. I probably know some more, ask me questions.

one last tip: If you dont have a blowdryer, those hand dryers in the public bathrooms can come in crafty, your also givin a mirror and water fosset in bathrooms.

personally, I have shoulder length hair. It has burgandy/black/light brown/dark brown faded streaks. (hard to explain) With bangs that go right below the eye. Hair always parted on the side and up in a bun. Sometimes it's in pigtails or two braided pigtails. I'm not into high maintenance hair.

-------------

me love you marcio boy...

Hair? What hair? just kidding..

It's jet black, about 6 inches from the booty... and layered. It's curly but I straighten it everyday.

Dreads are always very hot. If you got dreads I demand you to post a flick, (ok, please)I want to see.

i just cut my hair actually. skotrel saw how long it was. it was straight asian hair that went for days (actually it was mid back). it was too high maintenance for me. it took forever to blow dry and it was stick straight. i miss it because i use to curl it sometimes and it looked so cute. but now i cut it. it just past my shoulders and it's layered. i gotta say though, i really like it, it makes me look 21. and it makes my hair look healthy. i have an appointment next week to put some red streaks in it. or at least red highlights. i'm not sure yet. but i don't have bangs, i grew them out. and i used to part my hair in the center or on the side and blow dry the "bang" part to have side swept bangs. but now since it's shorter, i don't part it and it goes where ever it goes so it gives that tousled yet organized look.

i got one fucked up haircut.. i went to the barber yesterday around like noon, the muther fucker started cutting my hair and got hella sick and said for me to come back tomarrow cuz he had to rest from his sickness.. so im wearing a beanie cap to say the least. my hair was only 1/4 cut.. foolish.

------------------

283 pig bunisher

sugoi desu ne

das facha

When I went through my grunge phase I had chin length greasy hair, it was nice. Then one night when I was drunk and I my this Kid told me he'd pay be $50 to let him shave my head, so I walked away negative 9 inches of hair positive 50 bones. Now it's about 3 or 4 inches long and spiked all over, kinda like Steve-o's in SLC Punk, only longer and Black.

I used to use Gel and hair-spray to get it up but it just looked dumb so I use Murray's Beeswax. It works great, only problem is it doesn't wash out when you shower, you can buy this special shampoo to get it out for $15 or you could use a lot of conditioner.

The beeswax is basically Vasiline only thicker.

------------------

[O!][:_:][O!]

my hair is 3/8 of an inch....cut that shit myself and get my girl to edge the back.....

only problem is that i have a british hair line (half english)....if you dont know what im talking about watch any english movie, everyone looks like they are going bald.....but their not, its just british hair line.....anyhow, i got nothing great but its easy to maintain and the ladies like to rub it.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 1 month later...

http://64.65.47.83/mulletpix/classifications/VIII/VegasMullet.jpg'>

: 9

Aggressiveness: 9.5

Hobbies: calling the kettle black, $20 lapdances,

Sightings: berlin mart (NJ), sports bars (hockey night), public transportation

Quote: "$5 for a blow job, fuck yeah"

72: vegas minitruck mullet: thought to be extinct in the early nineties, canadian mullitia member Gary spotted a glorious specimen in Vegas on 11/11. being a faithful mullitia member with groundbreaking news, he documented the story in the following message:

I am pleased and humbled to attach the following specimen--the elusive, reclusive, minitruckmullet! We spotted what appeared to be an extinct minitruck mullet on the city bus. Upon closer inspection, our suspiciouns were realized, we were flabbergasted. As soon as we laid eyes on this specimen we knew that getting on that bus was meant to be. We had actually spent the afternoon vesting a gun shop (we're Canadians, gun shops in America are a bizarre surreal experience for us). Needless to say there was a multitude of specimens in the gun shop, but as we all know: mullets, guns, and cameras don't mix.

Vegas Mullet Summary and Statistics:

- extremely vocal and chatty

- king of the one-liner who can never be outdone, especially when confronted by Canadians.

- unlit cigarette constantly in hand provided an atmosphere of uncertainty.

- typical sweater-over-sweater-over-turtleneck-tight bluejeans fashion sensibilities. all appear to be clean and doused with fake Drakkar.

- glasses on forehead remain on the eyebrows as to preserve his copper/gold masterpiece.

- the ultimate irony - the loser "L" signal slipped in just as shot was taken....that sly devil.

- despite friendly, snappy one-liners, there was a definite underlying angry defensiveness which gave the encounter an edge. i peed myself.

- faux(?) gold chain -- good form/shape/size, presented proudly and defiantly upon chest.

- molester moustache (not to be confused with trash 'stache)-- well kempt.

note: mullitia documents must be updated. this species seems to be making a comeback. unsubstantiated sightings in nebraska, northeast florida, and tennnessee. reliable mullitia sources have concluded the migratory patterns of this particular species point to an undisclosed location in new jersey--possibly to return to their homeland (Wildwood is suspected, but more studies are needed for substantiation).|

Hmm... i had mine purple for a while... used to bleach it alot, but then that became a fad here... so i had to change.

Dyed black with bangs... it's kinda hard to explain, but i like it... and then i got dark blond growing in all over my head....

"Kusco- Murphy leave in reconditioning treatment" and Redked's #2 undone... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> The shit...

At the moment my hair has blond highlights that fade to light shades of copper, into darker shades, into reddish copper brown into a deep brown.....just below the shoulders with long bangs

the great thing is i was beyond smacked when i did this particular hair job...heheh..

Archived