hahahahahaha

T=E=A=S=E

http://www.minibikesforfun.com/images/siteimages/products/87.jpg'>

these things look cool as fuck.

mini sports bike, goes up to 30mph.

only $510 bucks.

for some weird reason ive been wanting to get a motorcylce lately, which i know would scare the fuck outta me, and im not ready to ride one all the time, so i was thinking about getting one of these just for fun and to fuck around on, hopefully it would satisfy that thing im looking for in a motorcycle bike without having to invest a bunch in the real thing.

plus it would be good practice and shit without fucking up a real bike and wasting all my money.

anyone ever had one?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

you must have missed whens thread on this tease, he even modified it by putting in purple cheata seats. it was pretty badass.

I think it was a purple bike with normal lepoard fur on the seat. Either way, it's bad ass.

Don't be a metrosexual, buy a gun.

hahaha....man.....that is so last year dude it's noyt even funny......you need to take a trip to SPOKANE,WASHINGTON....yes.....every single twqeaker has one of those complete with a trailer that has some generic ROad Gear boombox on it with the blastin some ICP and has long hair,corduray shorts,comb in the back pocket, and tries to talk like they are from the Bronx or someythin'...hahaha,,,,fuck that city and all of it's pityful life that calls that place home(myself being excluded of course)...lol......the only thing thaT IS tight aboput those is in some states you DO NOT NEED A DRIVERS LICENSE to drive those around....

I have yet to see a thugged out black gut jammin' out on one of those...but I'm sure sure I would laugh my ass off if I saw one cruisin' with his North Carolina Tarheels jersey and black doo-rag flappin' in the wind.....lol