Hahahaha, that shit is funny like Marlboro Reds mommy..

SCAGNETTI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A LET DOWN?

MY BAD, I FORGOT IT WAS MY DUTY TO ENTERTAIN WANNA-BE CORNBALLS WITH RETARDED QUOTES THAT INDICATE A REAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE THE UNDERDOG LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT...

YOU'RE NO SUN-TZU... YOU'RE MORE LIKE MY SON, DUDE...

YOUR LIFE IS A LET DOWN, SO LET DOWN YOUR GUARD AND FEEL THE LOVE HOMIE...

ANYONE ELSE EVER KISS A GUY?

MARLBORO RED witty remark generator!

1. ensure caps lock is on.

2. pick someone at random, esp anyone unfortunate enough to say something other than "I like head from bitches" or "I like beer"

3. you MUST insert the word CORNY and/or CORNBALL into the statement

4. Rebuff any and all intelligent comments with YOU TAKE ME SERIOUSLY YOU NERD, and then used hip net-acronyms like LOL

MATTER OF FACT, THERE'S A CHICK ON HER WAY... BUT I HAVEN'T HAD A DRINK YET THIS EVENING...

GO AHEAD AND SAY I'M FRONTING, IT WON'T CHANGE REALITY (I DON'T THINK)

YO BODICE RIPPER, YOU'RE A PAIN IN THE ASS, BUT I'D PROBABLY PUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU WERE VERY POLITE...

NOW DO ME A FAVOR AND DECIPHER MY GENERIC AND PREDICTABLE POST, DON'T FORGET TO ANTICIPATE MY RESPONSE... AND SAY HOW I USE CAPS LOCK (I KNOW YOU LOVE ME)

PENIS ENVY? TALK ABOUT PLAYED OUT... MY COCK IS PROBABLY AVERAGE, BUT DEFINITELY EFFECTIVE!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

PENIS ENVY? TALK ABOUT PLAYED OUT... MY COCK IS PROBABLY AVERAGE, BUT DEFINITELY EFFECTIVE!

It was a METAPHOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

met·a·phor Pronunciation Key (mt-fôr, -fr)

n.

A figure of speech in which a word or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, as in “a sea of troubles” or “All the world's a stage” (Shakespeare).

One thing conceived as representing another; a symbol: “Hollywood has always been an irresistible, prefabricated metaphor for the crass, the materialistic, the shallow, and the craven” (Neal Gabler).

I'm sorry if it went over your head, honey

Archived