haha, im scared to go to sleep!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i went out to smoke and i saw this huge cat with big balls..a black cat"

well, i hissed at it and it just stared at me.its eyes looked like they were straight up glowing red.it just sat down and stared at me from a distance.this thing was spooky.had me praying for spiritual protection..so i went inside and now i feel like i need music to keep me calm.i dont want to go to sleep cause of wierd shit.i dont like my room.

stupid ass cat.

"mean bitches suck and nice girls swallow"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

ive been bugging out lately, and scaring myself too.

the other night i had smoked a bunch of reisin, and wathched sexy beast. i got freaked the fuck out when the scene with the scary rabbit started. after that i kept hearing stuff, and seeing things in the sliding door window.

im even having nightmares often.

its weird, i never really had a problem like that before.

Guest uncle-boy

aaaawwww shit.....

i just realized what may be the reason for tripping out was.

the former owner of my pipe used to let his buddies smoke crack mixed with buds out of it(coco-puffs)

holy fuck i dont want to be a crack smoker..... :(

I knew this kid who tried to sell acid. Wasn't clean acid either. Anyways...the bruddah ended up doing most of the shit he was supposed to be selling. Now he's tweaked like a motherfucker...he'll be driving and start freaking out if a car his been following him a couple blocks. It's classic talking to him.

thats really funny cause i was actually listening to this when i click on this thread... then i read that and murs said it a few seconds later...

fuck black cats. you're supposed to throw salt over your left shoulder or is it your right shoulder... also... spit.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

they stuck me in a instution said it was the only solution.

"so i was sitting in my room thinking about anything, then again, i was thinking about nothing, and my mom comes in and says my name, and i didn't hear her, then she starts screaming "Mike! Mike!" and i go 'what?!, whats the matter' and she goes 'whats the matter with you?!' and i go 'there's nothing wrong mom, i was just thinking' and she goes 'no you're not thinking, You're on drugs!'.........."

Archived