hah damn

el hamburgler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The other day, this car pulled up in front of me and a sunburned kid with no shirt jumped out, ran across the street, and punched some kid on a bike in the back of the head. Then some guy in a van stopped at a stop light, looked at the situation and said "do it up!". Then he looked at me and we shared a laugh.

wait, so u saw a car hit a person and run off and u thought it was kind of funny?

nigga, go kill yourself and do nature a favor and expunge urself from the gene pool. dumbass.

seriously.

what a dumb twat you are for laughing at someone getting hit by a car.

In high school I saw this girl get on the bus, but then when she got on the bus she noticed her dads car across the street. So she got off and ran out to go across the street but didn't look and she half got hit half ran into a car driving past. Her arm went through the window. She was hella fat too and after she got hit she flew backwards and got up and then fainted.

Oh and the dude who hit her hella stopped and walked over like nothing was wrong. And just gave her dad his card and bounced.

I guess I'm a twat because that shit was one of the funniest moments of my life.

The other day' date=' this car pulled up in front of me and a sunburned kid with no shirt jumped out, ran across the street, and punched some kid on a bike in the back of the head. Then some guy in a van stopped at a stop light, looked at the situation and said "do it up!". Then he looked at me and we shared a laugh.[/quote']

hysterical that just made my weekend

In high school I saw this girl get on the bus, but then when she got on the bus she noticed her dads car across the street. So she got off and ran out to go across the street but didn't look and she half got hit half ran into a car driving past. Her arm went through the window. She was hella fat too and after she got hit she flew backwards and got up and then fainted.

Oh and the dude who hit her hella stopped and walked over like nothing was wrong. And just gave her dad his card and bounced.

I guess I'm a twat because that shit was one of the funniest moments of my life.

hahaha

how can you not laugh at that?