Haggard. (CKY)

LivinDigital

I watched this movie about two weeks ago at this girls house before we had sex, and again tonight at my friends house after binging on narcotics... and i have to say... it is one of the best videos out there. i was wondering how many of you have seen it? Its a hillarious movie, and has alot of true dark underlying issues... like at the end of the dvd on the bonus features with the Brandon Novak section where ryan dunn and bam margerra confront him on his heroin addiction many times in a hiden-camera sort of format. it hit hard, and just made me look at life in general... and i dont know the last time a movie has done that to me except for igby goes down, but i dunno... i think it's a good video that you should go pick up.

Oh yeah, I tried a google search on Brandon Novak and couldnt find much on him and was wondering if any of you knew where I could find more info on this guy. Hes an awesome skater, and his story fuckin intrigued me seriously.

Thanks.

KidDigital

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

i was worried when i heard this movie was going straight to 411 video and not to theaters, does that mean it sucks, or is bam just "keepin it real" i wondered. ive yet to see it, but a iwearpinkshirts endorsement is as good as gold. maybe ill download it.

Guest im not witty

and as far as bradon novak, i dunno. ive seen him skate a miniramp a few times and the guy does look like hes riding the ol H train, but other than that... cant say.

dude my boy has this on dvd and there are these things on all dvds called easter eggs..well find a site with easter egg codes and what not you can see bam and like 10 girls pretty much fuckin..and as a bonus you get to see bams little slut jens titties much worth it if you can find out how to do it...i know this much as to doin it on the dvd...go to the extras menu and i think play the h.i.m video and hit skip but going backwards and when it goes all the way to the beginning of the h.i.m video hit back like chapter back and it should play...its fucking rad......if it dont work just look on sone site to find it peace and your welcome..

oh and the whole brandon novak story from what i heard is hes a heroin junkie who fucking rips at skating when hes not using the 'h' but then he'll vanish for awhile and then come back to skating and totally suck ass.......heroin is a slutty ass drug to be on.....

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon Novak used to be an up and coming kid from Baltimore......I think he used to ride for Powell and some other bullshit company(New School?) back in the early to mid 90's.....he was pretty young though.-dude has to be in his mid 20's by now.He is fucked-up on drugs now huh?....that's awesome-what a waste of fuckin' talent.dumbass.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

who the fuck is this novak person, im confused post a picture of him or something. and that thing with pressing reverse and doing a bunch of shit on dvds works with alot of dvds. just try hitting random buttons and youll get outtakes and stuff. pretty funny.

http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/images/visitorphotos/7board.jpg'>

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

holy good god this was funny

it was even funnier after watching the making of it. not that the making was hilarious, but it made the movie funnier.

im pissed i didnt get one of the first 5000 with with the bam/jen fuck scenes.

o well.