-- HaAaLF DEaEAD? --

-=CrAzY=-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive become a huge fan of sekts hes actually become on of my favorite writers in the way that he gets up. he was up in my neck of the woods for a while and in the short amount of time he was here he had it on lockdown. vertical bombs out of building that had been gutted. hes the king of obscurity. he is under virtually every under pass and gets up in the most unconvential areas like the cement base of buildings the inside of dumpsters, vertical bombs in ally ways. stickers that he has cut his name out of a material that is like the old playboy glitter stickers you could get out of vending machines back in the day. hell go out to spots just to do a handstyle. youll be stopped at a stoplight look down an allyway and hell be on some air conditioner that is 10 ft tall. he has scored air conditioner screens like its his job and there not the ones that u can just reach up to ive seen them like 9 ft or higher with big scores in them also this dude has got to walk the track for days. hes in the most random train tressels in the middle of nowhere. inside of dumpsters hell go to piecing spots and just put a tag somewhere. hell got to a place where most would catch a handstyle and do a piece. this guys got methods. ill try to get some pics up when i can.