Ha Ha..

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well good god , you are obviously the graffiti king of the world , we will all start to hail you and grovel at your feet immediately , hoping you'll be so kind as to release a morsel of your unending graff knowledge ........

Please

....no

Originally posted by ASER1NE

well good god , you are obviously the graffiti king of the world , we will all start to hail you and grovel at your feet immediately , hoping you'll be so kind as to release a morsel of your unending graff knowledge ........

Please

Yeah well I just gots the most ups ever in my own bathroom. Yeah I had my kid look out for my wife the transit cop and I bombed the shit out of the toilet. Yup dropped massive bombs yo. I am king CAPS3oner..... all about number duece biscuit bombing yo..... ups yo ups...... then the went down.

CAPS..... what the hell?

Guest jeff123456

HAHA you deleted your post bc we made fun of you ........dogg its the internet , go outside once in awhile .

shut up aser maybe u should go outside once in a while... u have 4735 posts.. i think that kinda says that u dont get out much and that u spend most of u time on here u faggot

Originally posted by jeff123456

u have 4735 posts.. i think that kinda says that u dont get out much and that u spend most of u time on here u faggot

........dogg its the internet

i dont care

yeah why would you tell me to go out.. when i was actually out when i "tagged the bus"... whatever i realized how gay it was after i posted it.. it was just one of those moments u just hadda be there... you know?

Originally posted by High Priest

You'v been on here less then 2 years and have over 4000 posts.. and YOUR telling him to go outside???

2 years .......not even 9 months G , and again for all you haters ........i do not care .

Archived