Ha ha, Burn in hell Landlord scum!

Gunm

SO great.......I just found out from my neighbor that my landlord (I live in a duplex) is not going to be renewing my lease come the end of July. Turns out my roomates and i are all being kicked out so he can rent the place out to a bunch of fucking jocks.

So now I get to use all the money that was going towards a trip to Japan to secure myself a new place to live with hiked up rent, higher utlities and the added bonus of getting used to all new roomates. My monthly budget is now officially fucked and I get to move allllll my stuff around.....again!

The good news is that i never gave the guy a security deposit so it won't be like I am losing any money. N'yeh heh heh.

Great. This summer is off to a rousing start.

Post your recent landlord issues

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've had a real estate agent showing my place for like 3 weeks now. the owners of my apartment decided to sell it (the building is all condos, but half are rented by owners or property management companies), so instead of renewing my lease for this rediculously cheap apartment, I TO will be looking for a new place. but I got till sept 1st at least.

if you didnt give him a security deposit, its your legal duty to trash the place by throwing a housewrecker. and taking photos of it.

our house got broken into twice in two weeks and the second time the back door was hanging off it's hinges.

Not satisfactory arrngement so we ring up to get it fixed. seven weeks later they ring us and say"10 days new security door coming" 10 days later " 10 days for your new door" when finally they bring it round to fix it considering we've had no back door for nearly 70 days she then yells at us about the state of the backyard and cracks it bigtime when we wont let her use the phone. Silly bitch yelling and screaming and then the carpenter poutting the door on goes mad at her about shutting up. she throws her hjands up and walks off into the sunset...... result!

I lived in an illegal apt...and when i left he didnt give me my security deposit back (700) but b/c it was an illegal i couldnt do anything about it and i wasnt going to fight with him about it b/c hes a large drug dealing jamaican guy with 4 pitbulls. but yeah. losing 700 sucks a lot.

one of my friends boyfriends got kicked out just recently. well given a two week notice.

they were having a get together and some stupid ass was getting too rowdy after 5 beers (he doesnt live there). he kept jumping all over the place, being loud...this was at like 4am or so. so one of the landlords came by because of all the noise. he answered the door and called her a bitch.

they got a two week notice to move out.

as for the drunk asswipe, he isnt allowed to hang out with any of us anymore or one of us will kick his ass. he hasnt shown his face since.

A bunch of drunk fools I know tagged all over my apartment. And nobody, not even my mom believed it wasnt me. DONT TAG ON OR AROUND YOUR FRIENDS APARTMENT. Shit aint to cool. Besides the only person to see that shit is me, and I have to deal with it. NOT EVEN IN THE TENDERLOIN. hahahha, aint nothin sacred nowadays.

YO LENS, Im about to move in with you in that massage parlor. Let me guess, Susans.