H to the izzO M to the the izzO VS. 41st Side the copmpilation

theFUME

anyone check these out or what? i bought 41st side like 10 min ago and im on the 4th track its aight so far. this track is a lil wack so far, and i was jus wondering if anyone else who bought it had an opinion on wehter or not they are satisfied with it. hit me back. oh and about jay -z's new one i raly think that it is shit i will admit he has 2 or 3 good songs that i like but the rest is shit. straight up. anyone who has herd both album or jus one please drop an opinion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

41 st side

fa schizzle my nizzle gazzizzle bizzle manizzle hizzle falizzle..........word!

i listened to the 41st side thing in my boys car yesterday i like let em hang so i down loaded it........word!

im not a fan of jay z so to hell with him but i dont mind the song that cuts in at the end of the first video...................so,whats it called?..word! word! word! :king:

i aint hear it yet but im sure its gone be off the hook. jigga still flow aight but his style is wack he fell off in my eyes, you look at it queensbridge been keepin it real from the start their style aint changed compaired to h to the izzo. think about it if jigga wrote some nigga you never heard of and you didnt know that he wrote it youd think its wack. he aint grimy i love girls girls girls girls what the fuck? what happened to the guns & ammo? after his third albem i stopped fuckin with jigga.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

What is H to the Izzo. V to the Izzay. what does it all mean??

:confused: it hurting my barrrraiiiin. HOVA???:o

i was also wondering about what that meant..

Guest Pilau Hands

like Jehovah..."the God"

common term in rap nowadays

im not really into rap anymore, nothing's impressed me for a while. but my little brother's friend burned me a copy for the hell of it...

gnarly dude...amusing i guess

Archived