H$'s 9-5 thread

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

ojk technically i work 7-3 but you get the picture. thi sis the place to complain about boredom and brag about how you don't do shit.

-im bored. i've taken my daily poop.i've taken my morning nap. thinking about lunch. hmmmmmmmmm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been off of work cuz of mono for the last 3 weeks...fucking sucks cuz i need cash...plus i also cant ride or snowboard or anything like that for a month...so i sit here every morning lurking channel zero and equalvision records message board untill someone calls and i go out...thats been my life for almost a month now.

whoo

Originally posted yesterday by alkaline in the bicicletas thread

Today, I was basically left all by myself in my office. Everybody else went to check out the site of the new store we're opening soon. I realized that nobody was there to tell me what to do or even to notice if I was missing. So I did what any self-respecting Stonecutter would do in my situation ... I went for a bike ride. I was gone for an hour and a half, and not a single soul noticed. Hahahahaha.

must be nice to even be able to access this site while at work...shows just how bored you must be if you are posting a thread about being bored at work. i quit to go back to school, but at my job a. employees dont use computers, b. if there is a time when you arent doing anything just make sure youre out back nowhere near the bosses office, he will go buck on you, c. there isnt much time when you arent doing anything anyway.

but now i am sick and have to go give a stool sample to the doctor so that i may return to school knowing which part of my insides is leaking.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

the thing i do best at my job is making it appear like i am working, or have worked all day, even with nothing to show*

*boss lady just came and told me to get back to work as i was tyoing this post, lol

this is what i've been waiting for!!

great idea..

unfortunately i don't have the luxury of my own computer..but there are plenty around...

i definitely do work, though..i just had to remove some rat brains.

gotta go get radioactive...

i don't do shit. i get paid lots of money. i have 2 computers all to myself. i download music all day. i get truckloads of free shit ($600+ computer programs n shit), we have a dope resteraunt for the employees, i have a huge desk, we have a big screen tv with cable, and a shitload of honeys in our building (as mentioned in another thread), and all company parties are held at huge venues and we get videogames, free booze, live bands etc. was that enough bragging?

i am at school bored as fuck. i dont have to take my final, basically i am here for just attendance. looking for a job on the net, shit sucks ass. no one is cute here in my school, i dont even look anyways. but my sister is next to me to we keep eachother company. i was thinking about taking dance classes again. i need something to do. My tummy hurts because my fiance and i have decided to do 50 situps every day to get back into shape, damn beer. and my sister is making me laugh so hard, so i'm half laughing. ouch this hurts. i think i need to dowload aim on this computer so something. help. i am getting bored of 12oz. sorry kids, but i am! no offense to anyone or anything. maybe i should make my own graf board. nah i dont wanna jump on the bandwagon and have it thrown in my face. i just got goosebumps.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i don't do shit. i get paid lots of money. i have 2 computers all to myself. i download music all day. i get truckloads of free shit ($600+ computer programs n shit), we have a dope resteraunt for the employees, i have a huge desk, we have a big screen tv with cable, and a shitload of honeys in our building (as mentioned in another thread), and all company parties are held at huge venues and we get videogames, free booze, live bands etc. was that enough bragging?

I had a job like this once. I got free records. I could smoke in my office. The company 'fridge was always stocked, and everything in it was free for the taking. I got to hang out in the recording studio. Too bad it was an unpaid internship.

work sucks.

i sit at a computer all day waiting for people to call and have me help them sit at computers all day. answering the same questions everyday like "how do i get my email" "my password aint working" stop getting fun on the 2nd day. at least we have a beer fridge n'at.

ive been pulling the good old 16 hour work day for the past 2 weeks.....work my normal job and then get off and go work my contract job that i just picked up.....im tired but after i get the check my baller status will be at an all time high, i really cant complain.....there are a lot of people that cant get a job.....ive got two

...i will take any of you on.....believe.....and i just got a blazin review and a raise....what what! ill tell ya what im downloading brainfreeze with chemist and shadow and jennna and janine at the same time nizzies and im going to smoke my sixth smoke break and go flash a smile and strike up a conver with the cute temp on my out....peace....r

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i just took a 2 hour lunch. time for the ol "afternoon nap", gotta sleep off my lunch.

yeah..i took some hours and bought a cd..

then i came back and had some bagel bites..

time to go home and get high.. :)

Guest HESHIANDET

like woah roe....

just had a bagel. i think it may be nap time folks. its pathetic how i have NOTHING to do. like roe says, "i almost feel bad about coming in."

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

like woah roe....

just had a bagel. i think it may be nap time folks. its pathetic how i have NOTHING to do. like roe says, "i almost feel bad about coming in."

i wish i could nap at work but i'm not nearly liked enough around here. some people do i dont know how they get away with it.

atleast my phone has only rang once this morning.

...like the upstanding employee i am i arrived 5 minutes early for my repsonsibility as a marketig assistant...i assist in marketing...really i lick envelopes, but thats not the point...the point is that today i was early...whats the big deal you aske? well i havent been on time in about a month and half....thank you thank you, please hold your applause...last night i worked at home from 9-1130, why? beacause im such a fucking slacker at work, im thinking its my surrounding perhaps...for it couldnt be me and my shotty work ethic to a job that im am less then inspired about...anyways i must be getting on with the rest of morning, i just wanted to share an accomplishment with you guys

my schedule:

hit snooze alarm ten times average speed to work 85 mph

830-850ish arrive at work

850-1000 check emails and 12 oz and other assorted things

10-1030 do work

1030-1130 get bagel(everything with veggie creamcheese, and coffee)read new york times and other media

1130-1 do work, check moring messages for the first time, i dont like to be disturbed during my morning

1-2ish sit in my car sketch, read, listen to a little wfan, and sleep

2ish-3 get readjusted to the afternoon after my sleep

3-5 work interdespersed with not doing shit

ofcoures during an eight hr day i take roughly 10 smoke breaks, and am constantly checking emails, 120z, kazaa, audio galaxy, jobs, apartments, overseas travels, burning cds for friends and myslef etc etc

...yes sometimes i felt guilty when i walk out at night....the kicker was when they recently said we like your attitude and we are giving you a raise...i have mastered the art of looking busy and professional....r

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mental invalid

...okay not thats its anything....but my girl said that yesterday, "calling out to work" and id never heard that expression...i figured it was you call "into" work to let them know youll be out...seriously...we can have a philsophical debate....r

seeking, myself and a not to be named personality-less young lady had this conversation not long ago.

i call in.

if im sitting at home- i call IN.

it makes sense both ways.

Originally posted by beardo

seeking, myself and a not to be named personality-less young lady had this conversation not long ago.

i call in.

if im sitting at home- i call IN.

it makes sense both ways.

i've always said call in. which is something i should do more often. i hardly ever call in. i think its because i get 3 day weekends every week.

plus calling in when you work 10 hour days takes a decent chunk out of your pay.

Archived