Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

H/L Counter Strike

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Brownbread?, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Brownbread?

Brownbread? Junior Member

need some help here. I heard that this game was good so i've been tryin to download it of the net but i really dont know what im doing. i download some file called "csv13full" which i thought was the game but apparently its not. it must be some mod or something that you use with the real game. so .... i try looking for the real game but the only thing that shows up in the search thing is that file "csv..". at the moment i'm kinda lost and these sites are takiing me in circles. I know somebody here has to know a little bit of what im talking about or how to get this game. ANy help would be appreciated.
    :confused:

2. seph1

seph1 New Jack

counter-strike is a mod of "half-life" you need to go buy or get half lifed burned for you before you can play cs

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

get some nerdotron* at school or wherever to give you a burned copy .
    simple.

*note:ive never played this game so it might actually be fun.

4. defyone

defyone Member

best game ever.

thats all i got to say, its a little to addictive but damn.

5. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

It's actually worth playing. For the guy with the question, you need halflife, and the counterstrike mod. I think it's a .dl file. Run the file. Then when halflife opens, go to activate file. The game it's self is a full cd, counterstrike should be about 50 megs. Peace.

6. defyone

defyone Member

7. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

every one of those internet cafes around here
    have CS multiplayer across country doohickey games
    going 24/7. the game is fun but after a while it loses its flavor

9. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

Too many freeky geeks playing that game! I get killed before i have found my fire button :beat:

Got a graffiti option too where you can design your own logo and bomb it up! ooohh!! :rolleyes:

10. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

CS PUHHH!

Man that game is too easy! Everytime I get on there I practically make a 30/2 kill ratio I mean common there is nothing too it as long as you know the basics of SWAT and team manipulation... other than that be the asshole with ping the lower double digits and a highly tuned optical mouse and your the top of the room with should I say; AWP... but personally I prefer a Desert Eagle/ M4a1 Carbine combo...

Anyone gimme that AWM correction I will whoop your ass! I am a CS vet from beta 1.2a

11. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

Re: CS PUHHH!

:rolleyes: you see what I meen?!!! :rolleyes:

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

i play quake 3 UT.....shit is ill.....
    www.urbanterror.net

check it out if you got quake 3.......

13. omone

omone Member

i should play counterstrike again

14. defyone

defyone Member

yea i hear you serial rapist.. ive been playing since 0.8 or something i cant remember. im still waiting for 1.4 to release//anywho 1.2 is not that old. ;)