H/L Counter Strike

Brownbread?

need some help here. I heard that this game was good so i've been tryin to download it of the net but i really dont know what im doing. i download some file called "csv13full" which i thought was the game but apparently its not. it must be some mod or something that you use with the real game. so .... i try looking for the real game but the only thing that shows up in the search thing is that file "csv..". at the moment i'm kinda lost and these sites are takiing me in circles. I know somebody here has to know a little bit of what im talking about or how to get this game. ANy help would be appreciated.

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

get some nerdotron* at school or wherever to give you a burned copy .

simple.

*note:ive never played this game so it might actually be fun.

It's actually worth playing. For the guy with the question, you need halflife, and the counterstrike mod. I think it's a .dl file. Run the file. Then when halflife opens, go to activate file. The game it's self is a full cd, counterstrike should be about 50 megs. Peace.

Guest SerialRapisT

CS PUHHH!

Man that game is too easy! Everytime I get on there I practically make a 30/2 kill ratio I mean common there is nothing too it as long as you know the basics of SWAT and team manipulation... other than that be the asshole with ping the lower double digits and a highly tuned optical mouse and your the top of the room with should I say; AWP... but personally I prefer a Desert Eagle/ M4a1 Carbine combo...

Anyone gimme that AWM correction I will whoop your ass! I am a CS vet from beta 1.2a

Re: CS PUHHH!

Originally posted by SerialRapisT

Man that game is too easy! Everytime I get on there I practically make a 30/2 kill ratio I mean common there is nothing too it as long as you know the basics of SWAT and team manipulation... other than that be the asshole with ping the lower double digits and a highly tuned optical mouse and your the top of the room with should I say; AWP... but personally I prefer a Desert Eagle/ M4a1 Carbine combo...

Anyone gimme that AWM correction I will whoop your ass! I am a CS vet from beta 1.2a

:rolleyes: you see what I meen?!!! :rolleyes:

Archived