GWB's Encounter with CHRISTIANS

George Dubyah Bush

Alright, well, im at school, in my friends dorm writing this. Well, holy poop. This what i am about to tell you has occured in the past few hours.

I was waiting for him in one of the newer buildings to have lunch and to chill until he leaves for miami and i go to the newspaper staff meeting.....well, while sitting there this dude comes up to me, really nice guy, starts talking about this meeting he's having "a bunch" of people, were we supposedly going to have like some sort of religious debate, or talks/arguments. (I totally forgot i was wearing a shirt that said some shit about Baptist church that i bought for one dollar. Its dope, but yeah...)

Well, he was emphasizing the aspect that there would be mostly christians there, but i made it clear to him i wasn't christian, and he said it was cool, it was more a sharing of ideas type meeting, etc.

Well, being the clever guy i am, i was like, what the hell, ill get to meet new people, hopefully some new girls, debate relgion cool right? Meh....

First off we meet up, we start talking about music whatever, they were really cool and nice people, I meet this guy and all the fuck he does is smile and act really inhumanly friendly. ::weird:: Then we meet up in the commuter cafeteria, and sit in a circle. It was kinda weird cuz there were like 5 of us and this minister dude. When supposedly it was intended for more then 5 people. Yeah, im catholic, my friend's jewish, and we all introduce ourselves. they seem really dope, but....no, we're the outsiders and everyone else was A CHRISTIAN. and it made me feel mad uncomfortable since i thought it was going to be more of a blend of people. Thats what he fucking told me........

So in the middle of the campus cafeteria, THEY ALL whip out their bibles and we get scared. lol....i mean, there's nothing wrong with bibles, but who the fuck carries a bible with them?

i thought this was going to be more of a discussion, rather then preaching. Yeah, well hahaha, things went kinda down hill from there. My friend started cussing really loudly haha, and they all got offended, but he didn't know how to apologize. I haven't held a bible in years, and i really didn't want to be seen at in school as a jesus kid. I mean im more agnostic and i like to be open to alot of new ideas but this was ridiculous. I thought i was going to talk to them ABOUT relgion and about their beliefs and why they believe in christianity. I thought i was going to have an opportunity to question these fucker's beliefs and possibly get them pissed off in a heated debate type feel............ But yeah, haha, i twas nothing like that. They preached my fucking ass off and it was gay. "The truth is the bible" "blah blah kingdom" .......the overall theme was, our way or the highway.

they were real nice tho, and they didn't mind that my friend was jewish and talking about how he can speak hebrew ...and hahaha my friend kept cursing so much it was wonderful h.ahha......other then that , they gave us a card and invited us to like church on sunday, which i will not be attending. Hahahaha and three of those kids we met today all live in an appartment and invited us for dinner sometime. Where we would probably not have dinner and be ritualisticly raped up the ass and stabbed with hot pokers over an altar while they scream hallelujah over and over.

hahahaha,

the whole chrisitan group.......well, gave me overall feeling of creepyness. I did definately gave them a chance tho,....so yeah. I went in there to see if they can change my overall perspective on christians (and if i can meet some hot christian girls). Especially since my girlfriend is a christian, i gave it a shot. i did my part.... but it was fucking weird. Telling me the truth is this and blah blah blah.

I'm happy with my agnostic ways. I believe in a god, but in my own terms and with the help of other's ideas. Infact im not going to get into this, just stay the fuck away from christians in packs.

Hoping that was somewhat entertaining,

<3

GWB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont mind christians....

as long as they arent trying to convert me (being agnostic....or undecided..) or trying to make me cough up loochie for the collection plate.....or trying to make me stop vandalizing property that doesnt belong to me..

but whatever.

i think its funny how you posted this up...like an update..

at first i thought the thread was about gwb and christmas (meaning the president and christmas..)

i need to actually finish reading things instead of skimming and jumping into the thread..

Re: Re: GWB's Encounter with CHRISTIANS

Originally posted by swif1

haha funny story.

i'll keep that in mind^

for real, my girlfriend is kinda religious and she's christian, but she's dope as hell. and she never gets preachy on my ass when i start cussin' or whipping my penis out and recite lines from kindergarden cop.

(all of this is true minus the penis thing.)

Oh yeah, Loochie is a dope word. im going to steal that like whoa.

GWB

Guest willy.wonka

i think where you fucked up is that you shown total disrespect."they kinda look for that to see who is in need and who is filled with worldly things..

im a christian that doesnt get along with the christian church.kinda go through what you went through...not realy a luaghing matter.

i was suckered in by a "dating program" my friend got sucked in as well..every weekend he would complain to some "higher ranked christian" about how he wasnt gettingany dates for the weekends.they introduced/threw a bunch of fine lookin girls at me..i was lovin it, cause most of these chics were diggin the ghetto graffman that reads the bible..

then i wasnt allowed to go on any dates, which threw me off, cause it showed me that i wasnt good enough for thier women..i wasnt even allowed to go to little things where single met.they probably knew i was gonna be the one getting the girls panties off or somethin.

so after that passed, i started to speak of the crazy visions i get and the battles i deal with..(i have the 6th sence) i honestly think i went way too deep with them, cause i pointed out to everybody no matter how hard you try..you always have that evil half too you..i even told them what to look for.they really didnt want to hear it..kinda sad.

so what i have come up with.....while they are trying to help you..try to help them.i havent read the entire bible, but i tend to try to refresh my memory with the gospel.

all i can really say is that there are some people like myself that have seen or see the political good vs evil wars..i sometimes do not know what to make of it...i sometimes try to forget about it, but once i start to, it comes crashing back into my face like a curse, but may be a blessing in disquise.<-- to keep my faith there.

i believe cause i have seen..i believe cause i feel..that and meeting others that have had the same exact vision as me...we call it the "twofaced", for a shadow lurks over your left side and may sometimes be reaching over to your right...i guess we all struggle in our little giant war.

im a christian psychic that sees things that go beyond our world, what can i say?

Guest willy.wonka

i do know when you talk about the overwhelming "our way or tha highway"

thats just all wrong.its like they dont really see the big picture...like if what happens to me; happens to them, they would believe, but they didnt want to hear that shit..they just wanted to turn the heat on me..talkin about i couldnt get re-baptised cause i was a sinner...try begging to be baptised.wont baptise me cause ima sinner...psssh:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka

oh, but most importantly, i have falt and come to know the powers of God and how he can rebuke away the evils surrounding.love is a great feeling.

for those who are christian or just believe and find yourselves talking about God or faith.....

do you know what its like when God or God's spirit fills the room?its a feeling that leaves most people speechless..all i could ever say while feeling that feeling is ask if the others are feeling it too...and they do.

this issue is deep on me..some people look at me and say i look like i could command an army.i just do not grasp unto what it is that i could be..im not saying i could be Jesus or anything, but i feel like a great warrior of good.even some of my evil friends tell me that that is still concidered a livelyhood.

i have recieved a present and have not yet opened it, but from shakin the box for many years, i know what it is.;)

NOTHING FAILS LIKE PRAYER!

my gf is christian. but she is entirely respectful of my choice to vehemently not be christian. my parents however are not, the churches i was raised in are not, most of my family is not. i don't like christianity. i like the teachings of christ, but not of the bible. paul came and fucked everything up. jesus was a good teacher. just like the buddha.

in conclusion, church arson is funny.

yeah, when Toronto had the World Youth Day going on, I would often get sick of it all on the subway. The dancing, the cheerful singing, the bright clothes and sandals. The plaza by my house was overrun by American Flag wielding cheerful Catholics. It was ridiculous, and I cursed all those people for being so annoying. Then I went to my buddy's jungle party, and I met some German dude who was smoking mad weed and chilling out, telling me how he was in town for the World Youth Day. And I read a transcript of the Pope's speech, and I decided it was all to the good.

Re: Re: Re: GWB's Encounter with CHRISTIANS

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

Oh yeah, Loochie is a dope word. im going to steal that like whoa.

GWB

feel free..

and arson of any type is just wrong..

well, maybe a police station..

MAYBE.

im a christian and i hate christian packs that try to force people against their will to convert. the thing that i learned is " youre free to put off being a christian but your not guaranteed to live tomorrow". and of course in chiristian beliefs....if you are not "saved" then you are going to hell. kinda harsh. but hey i got nuthin to lose being a christian anyway. keeps me outta trouble the majority of the time.

when they start trying to put it on you, just start screaming

"fuck all you niggers! you cant brain wash me with your fancy-pants tales of salvation! i know god, him and my dad play raquette ball on tuesdays, he said your a faggot."

(note, this only works when the person is white and straight.)

preaching to people that want to listen is cool, standing on the street corner screaming at passer by's is cool. stopping me and touching me and smiling real fucking big after i tell you i have a swingers-bondage party im late for is annoying.

thats all.

Originally posted by seeking

"fuck all you niggers! you cant brain wash me with your fancy-pants tales of salvation! i know god, him and my dad play raquette ball on tuesdays, he said your a faggot."

preaching to people that want to listen is cool, standing on the street corner screaming at passer by's is cool. stopping me and touching me and smiling real fucking big after i tell you i have a swingers-bondage party im late for is annoying.

thats all.

Hahahaha, if only people can take jokes like you can....

Sorry if i offended anybody. If you read my thing it is all in good humor. Infact the whole reason i went to this christian thing was for me to help myself not generalize groups. I just guess i encountered a weird group of christians.

GWB LOVES THE KIDS<3<3<3<3

My mom is Christian. My dad is Catholic. I've always gone to korean christian churches. till about 3 or 4 years ago. They suck alot. The last one i went to was so shitty. All they do is gossip..damn koreans. Especially a presbyterian one... its' like you gotta talk to everybody pretend you care mingle.... I think i like the Catholic biz better. But for now I"m fine with being without a religion.

There was a Christain club at my high school. They held hands and prayed around the flagpole every morning.

Guest PAYROLL

hell yeah. i shouldve done something like that last time i was pestered by 'gods army.'

Guest socrates

Christians are like an opposing gang, sometimes you have to drive by in an unmarked van and empty a couple of fully-automaitcs into a crowd of them too keep them in check

i also forgot.. seeking.. not all christians think being gay is a sin, in fact.. its mostly catholics *(GWB)* and hardcore fundamental baptists. the rest are pretty cool with it, especially apiscapalians.. who are basically catholics who DIDNT AGREE with the fact that they were against homosexuality. so they started their own faction.

sorry.

learn more before you start to diss. *(this goes for everyone)*

giving tree,

get a sense of humor before your head explodes due to your panties being in such a bunch.

i was clearly just mocking the whole damn thing, with no concern for fact or reality.

my first 'tactic' was to call white people 'niggers' and say that your dad plays racquet ball with god. now, i dont really need to 'check my facts' to know that i was relying on the 'absurd' for that joke to work.

same with the fag one.

fun with stereotypes.

chill out g.

giving tree,

get a sense of humor before your head explodes due to your panties being in such a bunch.

i was clearly just mocking the whole damn thing, with no concern for fact or reality.

my first 'tactic' was to call white people 'niggers' and say that your dad plays racquet ball with god. now, i dont really need to 'check my facts' to know that i was relying on the 'absurd' for that joke to work.

same with the fag one.

fun with stereotypes.

chill out g.

true, true. i wish i'd thought of those words in the last couple threads where heads got all wet.............

-the shocker

seeking..

i wasnt coming angry.. just.. its my thing.. im sure you checked my I.P. to see where im from.. that should tell ya the whole story.

no rest for the wicked.

we are cool.. sorry if i came off stupid-faced. just upsets me cuz some people REALLY believe that..

one love.

drunkeatingchipsoner.

Archived