GWB on the first plane...

OMARNYCAKASW1

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...0011204-17.html

OK this is the official white house website,,,

in Internet Explorer, go to Edit choose Find

type in 'one terrible pilot' and figure out how the president

saw the first plane hit the tower before he went into that

classroom...and he actually says that when Andy Card whispered

into his ear the first time it was actually about the second plane!

A passenger jet crashes into one of the twin towers full of people and all the President of the United States can say is "there's one terrible pilot"!! And then he walks into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat?? God help us. "There's one terrible pilot"? We are not talking a light plane flown by an amateur, but a commerical airliner and even if it had not been a terrorist outrage, it would still have been an enormous tragedy requiring the leadership of the US president. But of course none of this tissue of lies by Bush could have happened because he could not possibly have seen the first crash on live television because there was no live coverage. The fact that Bush KNEW the plane was going to hit the tower is more like it because he, like his masters who orchestrated it, was well aware of what was going to unfold that morning.

AND EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMS THAT HIS CHIEF OF STAFF TOLD HIM OF THE SECOND PLANE, AND THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK", BUSH WENT ON READING THE STORY ABOUT THE PET GOAT!! YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP, COULD YOU?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if bush knew that it was going to happen, why would he have remarked at all? and why would he have said 'thats one terrible pilot'.... if he knew it was going to happen, and then it did, it would have been a 'good pilot' because he carried out his objective...

im not saying this whole thing isnt a scham, im just saying the 'truth' makes as little sense as the 'lies'....

God bless you all, and may God bless America.

END 4:20 P.M. EST

that was on the actual gov. site too! GWB SMOKES POT! this is clearly an underlying psychological suggestion that will come back to haunt us in the future!

fact is: americas run by people, and people are crooked.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You guys just fucking love twisting words into your own thoughts. What if what Bush saw on the TV was just a replay of the first plane hitting the tower that was aired before the second one hit? Hell, I remember seeing one. Second, everyone's first thoughts about pretty much everything are dumb. He was just being honest, and told them the first thing he really did think of. I remember the first thought I had when I saw my grandfather's corpse at his deathbed was "Eww, his legs are purple." Give the fucking guy a break.

Third, I don't see anywhere in there any mentioning of him actually talking to the classroom after being told of the second attack. I love government demonizers, they say the darndest things... Beer,

El Mamerro

he did finish reading to the class, but honestly, so what? he spent another 4 minutes reading to the kids, thanked them for allowing him to visit with them, then said he had to leave. as much as i cant stand dubya, i think it was a mature way of dealing with it.

everyones truth is someone elses lie. who cares.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

he did finish reading to the class, but honestly, so what? he spent another 4 minutes reading to the kids, thanked them for allowing him to visit with them, then said he had to leave. as much as i cant stand dubya, i think it was a mature way of dealing with it.

everyones truth is someone elses lie. who cares.

i'm sure it took a while for his brain to register what had happened anyways.

Guest wakassOATH

im sorry but yer presedent is a moron, our prime misnister is a joke, but your pes is dangerouse

you guys hear that conference when he called them PAKIS instead of pakastanian.. or when he said greecian instead of greeks i mean he went to fukin re hab

i dunno some people maake mistakes, but hes a total moron

what is the big deal with the word Pakis? Before Bush said it, and it became similar to 'Titicaca' or 'pussy willow', I heard quite a few people use the word. As far as I know, it's no kind of insult. I think GWB might have tried for a bit more eloquence in his address but it's nothing like saying 'nigger' or something...

do you guys know where the word Pakistan comes from? 'Stan' is a generic term for town or settlement, and P.A.K.I. is an ackronym for Persian Afghan Kashmiri and Iraninan. Where's the insult?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You guys just fucking love twisting words into your own thoughts. What if what Bush saw on the TV was just a replay of the first plane hitting the tower that was aired before the second one hit? Hell, I remember seeing one. Second, everyone's first thoughts about pretty much everything are dumb. He was just being honest, and told them the first thing he really did think of. I remember the first thought I had when I saw my grandfather's corpse at his deathbed was "Eww, his legs are purple." Give the fucking guy a break.

Third, I don't see anywhere in there any mentioning of him actually talking to the classroom after being told of the second attack. I love government demonizers, they say the darndest things... Beer,

El Mamerro

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Uh, yeah, I read that before. Now please explain how that undermines my argument. The document still says nothing about him staying in the room talking after the second attack, and even if he did, Seeking summed it up pretty well. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: And I do believe he was talking about a reading program, not just a "pet goat" as you so insist on specifying.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

fuck that..atleast gore would probley consult with clinton..we would have had this shit all done with on september 12th. theres a reason they waited for clinton to get out of office.

Ok, so what do you think they would have done? Tried to make a peace agreement, probably..

look its easy to shoot the messenger but im only posting from another site...since i see some brits on here talking about blair

ill give you the source....

http://www.davidicke.com

a british conspiracy theorist who claims that the world is run by an elite few who are actually or in collusion with lizards from the lower fourth dimension...

now its not like i know what the difference between the lower and upper fourth fifth or sixth dimensions are im just giving you the info.

and im not insisting anything about goats...bush was not in a classroom talking to children about a reading program,,you read what you want but the facts are and photos & video show him reading a story to children, it was a story about a goat...not a speech about RIF...

The president is a politician, and what he was doing in that classroom was politicking. I don't have any respect whatsoever for the Bush Family in general, but I can understand the notion of looking cool under pressure, which is what politicians are trained to do as public figures. Should Bush have jumped up out of his chair and screamed bloody murder in front of a bunch of school kids?

Conspiracy theories aside, Bush reacted in a manner typical of his and his family's position.

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Smart

what is the big deal with the word Pakis? Before Bush said it, and it became similar to 'Titicaca' or 'pussy willow', I heard quite a few people use the word. As far as I know, it's no kind of insult. I think GWB might have tried for a bit more eloquence in his address but it's nothing like saying 'nigger' or something...

do you guys know where the word Pakistan comes from? 'Stan' is a generic term for town or settlement, and P.A.K.I. is an ackronym for Persian Afghan Kashmiri and Iraninan. Where's the insult?

umm no the word pakis is not PC theres the problem i know, even i say paki .. but i know is not a correct term but i think the pres, should at least use the proper term ..especially when they are our 'friends' now

its just the same as saying chianmen,chink,gook,wop,nigger and the list goes on, its just that someof those words are more touchy then others

but him saying greechian .. well thats just retarded its like calling you guys AMERICAANNIAN or some shit

Guest serpent of the light

whoa! i just tore a 10 second fart!

i think its good he remained calm, even if for idiotic reasons, i'm sure it helped the kids out a bit. goats fucking rule, i wanna hear that story.

Guest wakassOATH

i have to agree with being calm espeailly around kids it would have sucked if he was all like GET THE THE FUK DOWN WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE ..YOUR HEADS ARE GONNA BR FLYING AROUND THE CLASS ROOM!!!!

Archived