Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GWB on the first plane...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OMARNYCAKASW1, Feb 1, 2002.

1. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 Senior Member

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...0011204-17.html

OK this is the official white house website,,,

in Internet Explorer, go to Edit choose Find
    type in 'one terrible pilot' and figure out how the president
    saw the first plane hit the tower before he went into that
    classroom...and he actually says that when Andy Card whispered
    into his ear the first time it was actually about the second plane!

A passenger jet crashes into one of the twin towers full of people and all the President of the United States can say is "there's one terrible pilot"!! And then he walks into a classroom to read a story about a pet goat?? God help us. "There's one terrible pilot"? We are not talking a light plane flown by an amateur, but a commerical airliner and even if it had not been a terrorist outrage, it would still have been an enormous tragedy requiring the leadership of the US president. But of course none of this tissue of lies by Bush could have happened because he could not possibly have seen the first crash on live television because there was no live coverage. The fact that Bush KNEW the plane was going to hit the tower is more like it because he, like his masters who orchestrated it, was well aware of what was going to unfold that morning.

AND EVEN AFTER HE CLAIMS THAT HIS CHIEF OF STAFF TOLD HIM OF THE SECOND PLANE, AND THAT "AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK", BUSH WENT ON READING THE STORY ABOUT THE PET GOAT!! YOU SIMPLY COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP, COULD YOU?

2. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

bush needs to be taken outback.

3. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

god help us, not god bless america...man this place is fucked

4. OMARNYCAKASW1

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if bush knew that it was going to happen, why would he have remarked at all? and why would he have said 'thats one terrible pilot'.... if he knew it was going to happen, and then it did, it would have been a 'good pilot' because he carried out his objective...

im not saying this whole thing isnt a scham, im just saying the 'truth' makes as little sense as the 'lies'....

6. OMARNYCAKASW1

i agree,, the kooks have enough stuff out there..
    i regularly go to hotbot.com and search for conspiracy theories
    some of these guys are out there...
    its just that the 'proof' that the kooks need are transcribed on the
    official whitehouse.gov website...

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

God bless you all, and may God bless America.

END 4:20 P.M. EST

that was on the actual gov. site too! GWB SMOKES POT! this is clearly an underlying psychological suggestion that will come back to haunt us in the future!

fact is: americas run by people, and people are crooked.

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

9. You guys just fucking love twisting words into your own thoughts. What if what Bush saw on the TV was just a replay of the first plane hitting the tower that was aired before the second one hit? Hell, I remember seeing one. Second, everyone's first thoughts about pretty much everything are dumb. He was just being honest, and told them the first thing he really did think of. I remember the first thought I had when I saw my grandfather's corpse at his deathbed was "Eww, his legs are purple." Give the fucking guy a break.

Third, I don't see anywhere in there any mentioning of him actually talking to the classroom after being told of the second attack. I love government demonizers, they say the darndest things... Beer,

El Mamerro

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

he did finish reading to the class, but honestly, so what? he spent another 4 minutes reading to the kids, thanked them for allowing him to visit with them, then said he had to leave. as much as i cant stand dubya, i think it was a mature way of dealing with it.

everyones truth is someone elses lie. who cares.

11. the answer

the answer Guest

i agree i mean what would you want him to do freak out,get all frantic.

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

i'm sure it took a while for his brain to register what had happened anyways.

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hey omar, didnt your mom blow me? just curious.

14. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

im sorry but yer presedent is a moron, our prime misnister is a joke, but your pes is dangerouse
    you guys hear that conference when he called them PAKIS instead of pakastanian.. or when he said greecian instead of greeks i mean he went to fukin re hab
    i dunno some people maake mistakes, but hes a total moron

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

what is the big deal with the word Pakis? Before Bush said it, and it became similar to 'Titicaca' or 'pussy willow', I heard quite a few people use the word. As far as I know, it's no kind of insult. I think GWB might have tried for a bit more eloquence in his address but it's nothing like saying 'nigger' or something...

do you guys know where the word Pakistan comes from? 'Stan' is a generic term for town or settlement, and P.A.K.I. is an ackronym for Persian Afghan Kashmiri and Iraninan. Where's the insult?