GW BUSH "the madman"

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

are we at war?my mom for the first time is talkin down on the so-called president..he wants to go to war with IRAQ..top people in congress and in military think we shouldnt..Israel promised that if they ever recieved any attacks from iraq, that they would go nuclear.bush tells americans how dare you "talk shit about me"....that my mother could be arrested for talkin shit...while bush and others sit on thier oil thrones, the freedom of speech is thrown out the window and a new world order is unfolding.

at first 70%of americans on a poll said yes to attack iraq ASAP..tehn they were asked if they still agreed wit hthe president if there were countless american casulties..the polls flipped..30% still agreed to go to war...70% said no.

do you want to fight in a war? i think not.general swartzcoft to the well respected republican henry hissenger?sp? say no, do not go to war, but bush is trying to push his limits thinking that he is president...

i would love for that asshole to get impeached..wouldnt that be funny.

well, this thread was based on feelings to some coked out fag that thinks he can get away with anything.fuck GW BUSH i hope they impeach his ass.

remember freedom of speech?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

if that fool gets elected president in 2004 im moving to canada. i know id have to give up electricity and running water and id have to live in a log cabin, but dammit, i would be too ashamed to live in the US.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oh jesus christ..

more anti-bush bullshit from conspiracy people. go investigate roswell, and try to convince people how we didnt really land on the moon.

i hope we go to war. i hope we nuke them. i hope they nuke us.

you know why? i hate the whole fucking world. i hope everybody on this planet goes up in flames. i hope everyone fucking dies. fuck everyone.

i wish theyd give out nukes for free like they do AOL disks. more nukes the better.

nuclear weapons and abortion are the greatest thing this world has to offer. add biological warfare to that list as well. we're all gonna die and i cant fucking wait.

bring on the nukes!

Guest postaholic

yea, but say he didnt goto war to stop WHO SANE now...

and then WHO SANE blew your ass up anyways...

bet you would feel stupid then huh?

Originally posted by mapo wc

oh jesus christ..

more anti-bush bullshit from conspiracy people. go investigate roswell, and try to convince people how we didnt really land on the moon.

you know why? i hate the whole fucking world. i hope everybody on this planet goes up in flames. i hope everyone fucking dies. fuck everyone.

i wish theyd give out nukes for free like they do AOL disks. more nukes the better.

nuclear weapons and abortion are the greatest thing this world has to offer. add biological warfare to that list as well. we're all gonna die and i cant fucking wait.

bring on the nukes!

i hope you get a mustard bomb shoved up your ass you fuckin toy ass bitch.

"youre the shit that comes out of your moms cunt while shes on the rag!"

(i love that line)

Fucken morons, Its all good while theyre typin on the computer daddy bought for them in their big ass house, lovely sheltered ignorance.

For real though, look at the mockery/coup that took place when bush was thrown in office, thats some fucken thievous ass shit.

Originally posted by jah

i hope you get a mustard bomb shoved up your ass you fuckin toy ass bitch.

"youre the shit that comes out of your moms cunt while shes on the rag!"

(i love that line)

im right here homeboy.

people like you is why nukes are good.

Originally posted by jah

"im right here homeboy..."

is that a sorry attemt to sound hard?? i wont say that id rip your face off if i ever saw you since its gay to fight on the internet.....

i meant mustard GAS bomb too..

who said anything about fighting on the internet?

gainesville, florida if youre interested.

bitch.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

are we at war?my mom for the first time is talkin down on the so-called president..he wants to go to war with IRAQ..top people in congress and in military think we shouldnt..Israel promised that if they ever recieved any attacks from iraq, that they would go nuclear.bush tells americans how dare you "talk shit about me"....that my mother could be arrested for talkin shit...while bush and others sit on thier oil thrones, the freedom of speech is thrown out the window and a new world order is unfolding.

at first 70%of americans on a poll said yes to attack iraq ASAP..tehn they were asked if they still agreed wit hthe president if there were countless american casulties..the polls flipped..30% still agreed to go to war...70% said no.

do you want to fight in a war? i think not.general swartzcoft to the well respected republican henry hissenger?sp? say no, do not go to war, but bush is trying to push his limits thinking that he is president...

i would love for that asshole to get impeached..wouldnt that be funny.

well, this thread was based on feelings to some coked out fag that thinks he can get away with anything.fuck GW BUSH i hope they impeach his ass.

remember freedom of speech?

stop actin like a bitch. and yes your mom could be arrested for treason. if you want to let terror atacks and inocent countries that cant help themselves get fucked up. then more power to you. but dont go around actin like those green peace mother fuckers during the vietnam war.

"mapo wc gets no respect"

you remember that thread where you bitched and moaned like a little girl cus you didnt understand why people didnt like you? yeah, it could have somthing to do with the fact youre fuckin retard who talks shit and drops challenges that you know will never happen while hiding behind a computer screen. TOY!

Re: Re: GW BUSH "the madman"

Originally posted by rip

stop actin like a bitch. and yes your mom could be arrested for treason. if you want to let terror atacks and inocent countries that cant help themselves get fucked up. then more power to you. but dont go around actin like those green peace mother fuckers during the vietnam war.

yeah, im so glad we have a government to take care of all the problems of the world so we dont even have to know whats going on. ignorance is bliss....

Originally posted by jah

"mapo wc gets no respect"

you remember that thread where you bitched and moaned like a little girl cus you didnt understand why people didnt like you? yeah, it could have somthing to do with the fact youre fuckin retard who talks shit and drops challenges that you know will never happen while hiding behind a computer screen. TOY!

i didnt bitch and moan faggot. i simply asked why people on here were against me because i get alot of the same shit from alot of people in real life.

im not droppin challenges. you are. talkin about you want mustard up my ass or some shit like that, then acting all slick by telling me you could rip my face off - but yet at the same time trying to act like saying shit like that is below you. smooth.

im just saying if you want to actually do that shit. im right here.

in fact, if you want - email me and maybe, now I said MAYBE, Imight be able to fly out to your spot in the near future. I might be going out to

Cali soon for some shit and if I go Id definitely meet up with you so you can try to rip my face off.

go listen to punk music, bitch.

oh jesus christ..

bring on the nukes!

fuck yea dude!!! this is my exact fuckin attitude...i just never say it...fuck the world....fuck the stupid mindless people who live on this world..fuck their expectations of me...fuck their stupid laws...fuck everything that makes society suck, and fuck anyone who decides to hate on me for saying this....your prolly some happy go lucky faggot who loves everything, has his little love life, his little job, just like every other fucker in this country...life is stupid and pointless...i also hope everybody dies...haha!!

Originally posted by REGULATOR

fuck yea dude!!! this is my exact fuckin attitude...i just never say it...fuck the world....fuck the stupid mindless people who live on this world..fuck their expectations of me...fuck their stupid laws...fuck everything that makes society suck, and fuck anyone who decides to hate on me for saying this....your prolly some happy go lucky faggot who loves everything, has his little love life, his little job, just like every other fucker in this country...life is stupid and pointless...i also hope everybody dies...haha!!

we should start our own political party. haha.

instead of an elephant our a donkey we'll have a nuclear explosion logo.

i didnt bitch and moan faggot. i simply asked why people on here were against me because i get alot of the same shit from alot of people in real life.

im not droppin challenges. you are. talkin about you want mustard up my ass or some shit like that, then acting all slick by telling me you could rip my face off - but yet at the same time trying to act like saying shit like that is below you. smooth.

im just saying if you want to actually do that shit. im right here.

in fact, if you want - email me and maybe, now I said MAYBE, Imight be able to fly out to your spot in the near future. I might be going out to

Cali soon for some shit and if I go Id definitely meet up with you so you can try to rip my face off.

go listen to punk music, bitch.

dude, i was just saying i hope you get mustard gas shoved up your ass because youre promoting biological warfare. hitler wouldnt even use mustard gas in ww2 because he thought it was too cruel. in ww1 he was on a charge and the germans fired off mustard gas, when all the sudden the winds changed and they caught the draft. thats why hitler wouldnt use it. the point is that biological warfare is fucked beyond belief and by talking about it like its cool youre just showing everyone how fuckin dumb you are. you think having an "i dont give a fuck" attitude is cool. i dont have any mustard gass though dumbass, and i wasnt saying i would shove it up your ass. and if you didnt catch the sarcasm in the "ill rip your face" off thing youre just fuckin stupid. well, unfortuanately i dont live in cali anymore. im in australia now. comin out here anytime soon??

ps. i dont liste to punk.

Archived