Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GW BUSH IS A ROBOT

Discussion in 'News' started by Nic Thamaire, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Nic Thamaire

Nic Thamaire Elite Member

[​IMG]

what the hell is that shit on his back? some battery holder? hahaha

2. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

there was a big discussion on another forum about that today.. Apparently someone was telling bush what to answer because he is not able to answer the questions correctly and do a speech. It had been said before the debate that it would be forbidden to film from the back of bush but some tv agencies did it still and you can see the square thing on his back with a wire on his shoulder. there is a site about it but it is not working right now, but try to check it out later tomorow maybe http://www.isbushwired.com/
    at one moment in the debate, bush is speaking and he says eehhh ehhhh dont interupt me! let me finish! ehhh and keep on going, but at that time nobody in the debate was interupting him, it was the guy at the other side of the wire that was speaking at the same as him and got him mixed up. THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS SCAM AIGHT!! guys dont vote for this fucking puppet. he cheated at the last election, made the world more unsafe then it has never been before capturing sadam hussein. im a canadian and here we see what the censure doesnt let you guys see. trust me on this, the republicans are a fucking mafia.

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Good info here re: whether or not he was wired in the first debate.

4. kido

kido Senior Member

This really doesnt surprise me considering some of the ridiculous things hes said in the past

5. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

i thought it was just part of the body armor he wears.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if dude was wired, and it doesnt make it onto every fucking news paper in the country, it's a crock of shit. that's seriously one of the biggest scams ever.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

The media probably won't be able to label it directly as a means of cheating. If asked about it I'm sure the Bush administration will deny it as only a speghetti noodle and meataballa from dinner or something totally rediculous like that.............

8. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

cluetwo, the bush administration admitted there was a weird shape on his back but said it was the suit that was made this way..but come onnnn. and seeking, i dont think it will make the news all over because your country has a big censure program, its almost as bad as the russian information control squad when the communism was heavy a few years ago.

9. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

ever heard about the talking points all news orgs are sent? our (the u.s.) news organizations are so filtered it's ridiculous.

that shape on his back...well, could be body armor, but i don't remember ever seeing body armor that a president has been wearing stick out so far.