Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

GVSR REEFERS

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by dirtyhoodrat, Jan 15, 2005.

1. dirtyhoodrat

dirtyhoodrat Junior Member

has anyone seen a GVSR REEFER???

golden west reefers man. i saw one the other day for the first time..i had never heard of them...let me know the damn deal if any one has any info!

2. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

Simply because it's has a Golden West paint job, doesn't make it a GVSR.
    In all truth, it was probably a VCY or UPFE code.
    Yes they are out there, though they're receiving the new ARMN 'Building AMerica' paint job as are the rest of the fleet.

3. Team Captain

Team Captain Junior Member

^^ this is true. very sad i must say... along with the yellow UPFE's the blue VCY's had a lot of history of burners on them from Cali to NYC. flick every burner you still can while you have the chance.

4. dirtyhoodrat

i am aware, that just because it is a golden west does not always make it a GVSR...but i am pretty sure the call numbers were GVSR...and ..it was a golden west....i have seen the golden wests that read VCY. and UPFE.....anyhow yeah thanks for the info though !! these were GOLDEN WEST REEFERS for sure though!! maybe someone can find a picture and post it! thank you!

5. type R

type R Senior Member

the ones listed above, as well as the CRLE's. alot of the golden west cars are old PC&F cars that are rebuilt.

6. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

they are a dime a dozen at my local yard.I see them everytime i set in the yard..I love seeing the classic stuff on them..

7. dirtyhoodrat

yeah really?? wow. thats crazy. are you sure they are the reefers though??? is so thats fucking awesome! :huh2:

8. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

if so please flick em and trade them to me :D

9. reefer

reefer New Jack