guys: opinions on "fragile" girls

fr8lover

http://www.tapeline.com/pics/pics/pic.fragile.jpg'>

you know the type. the one that always apoligizes and seems to have unusually low self esteem. they are happy, but always have underlying worries about what you say and misconstrue your words and flip out a lot.

they can be the nicest girls in the world, but seem to hit the FAN on the drop of a dime. almost like mood swings.

is there any way to make it work with these girls? no doubt theyve been through some heavy stuff to have that kind of demeanor and emotional problems...but is there a way to tough it out and work through it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah its hard to give advice since there is certain degrees of it.

i knew a girl like that once. she told me she had sex with 16 guys, and she was only 19 and didnt start having sex until 18.

that right there should have been the writing on the wall.

anyway, we were talking about clothing fads one time..and she said when she was a kid she just wanted to take her clothes off and run naked. i said to her 'it sounds like you liked taking your clothes off later on in life too'. i thought she would laugh, she started to cry and shit.

i saw she had a train wreck of a psyche, so i bailed.

im just chatting with her for awhile and:

* shes apologized about 50 times for the smallest things

* shes mentioned her low self esteem

* asked if i "hate her already" at least 3 times

i mean, ive barely talked to her and she seems semi-clingy...but ive hit a drought and i think i might give it a try.

famous last words..

Originally posted by mr_president

calm down buddy, im not here to find the cure for aids... i just shoot the shit with the rest of you fucks and have fun...

be easy.

exactly.

i have the same feelings toward people who try to act too mature.

good lookin tease on what you said.

this is a little off-topic but..

i also hate people who are fake when it comes to being mature.

i am serious too sometimes..but alot of times i just like to fuck around and laugh at shit. its enjoyable - makes life bearable.

one time i was with a friend at a pizza buffet place. and i was chugging soda like none other, and i burped really fucking loud. and i was rolling, it was great. my friend looked like he had seen a ghost, he was like 'i should spit in your food'. i kept laughing, and said 'go ahead, its all you can eat, ill throw it out and get more!' then he calmed down a bit and said 'do you hear anyone else burping here?' and i said 'no, but theyre over there doing what they want, ill be over here doin what i want, im not hurting anybody'. and thats basically how i feel about shit, people need to lighten up. we have a fucking war going on where peoples houses were being bombed to shit, we got a whole bunch of people in the world who are malnourished, we got people with SARS, and in the time its taken me to type this, there has probably been some rapes and murders that have gone down, so to get all pissed about dumb shit just tells me your priorities are all fucked up. youre not alone in this world, so ya better learn to deal with other people.

people have told me to 'grow up' numerous times. i tell them to fuck off.

if im not hurting anybody else ill do as i please - if you dont like it go commit suicide or some shit.

to put it simply....

if she is not comfortable with herself she can't be confortable with someone else.

I might be wrong, but from my experience those girls become emotion / social leeches

who threaten suicide if you even think about ending the relationship.

or you could be the guy who teaches her to love herself again

and you go down in all history as her biggest hero. (not likely)

Originally posted by freightlover

im just chatting with her for awhile and:

* shes apologized about 50 times for the smallest things

* shes mentioned her low self esteem

* asked if i "hate her already" at least 3 times

i mean, ive barely talked to her and she seems semi-clingy...but ive hit a drought and i think i might give it a try.

famous last words..

christ, that sounds like a conversation with my last girlfriend...the bitch called me NINE times in one night last time i ran into her....echhh....

I like fragile girls. I am all affectionate all the time and shit... I like to hug them and take care of them. Yes, I like fragile girls.

When they lose thier head, just keep calm, smile, and talk to them gently, soon, the craziness will dwindle away, and once you get rid of the craziness, she becomes the greatest girl ever. Of course, if you want a girl just to put your penis in, then it's not worth it, but if you are actually looking for a relationship, then it is.

Guest BROWNer

dude, if you're apprehensive and you've only

talked for a few minutes....not good.............

in my op, if it starts out all heavy and there's

issues right off the bat, it's time to bounce.

those first few months are golden, it should

be an incredibly fun high full of comfortable

easiness, laughter and

ill sex styles. if not, bounce.

Originally posted by freightlover

http://www.tapeline.com/pics/pics/pic.fragile.jpg'>

you know the type. the one that always apoligizes and seems to have unusually low self esteem. they are happy, but always have underlying worries about what you say and misconstrue your words and flip out a lot.

they can be the nicest girls in the world, but seem to hit the FAN on the drop of a dime. almost like mood swings.

is there any way to make it work with these girls? no doubt theyve been through some heavy stuff to have that kind of demeanor and emotional problems...but is there a way to tough it out and work through it?

bend her over the table and break her in half like a twig.

f

girls i take her to go see comedy show and guy at comedy show says "wow there are some nice looking "HOES" in the auddience" and he yells my girl at points at her and says "WOW! this girl is a sexy street corner mostly those girls are ugly tramps" and my girl started to cry and everone laughed and then she got a pistol out of her bag and shot 12 people in the audience then blew her brain out, all in all, i found the funniest part of this story is that i was 17 and the girl who died was 13, (he bullets in the chamber where 13 aswell!) isnt that cool! i love that part in the end

Originally posted by mr.yuck

im makin it happen right now with one of those girls. If i trip and spill my drink on her she will appologize to me. It's wierd, but she is hella cool to hang out with. She's a big dork. Hahahaha.

thats all

lol.