guys from my old neighborhood gangrape a retard

synaps

chalmette is a neighborhood in new orleans, fyi.

radical linkage

Cops say teenager victim of gang rape

Chalmette man is jailed, others sought

Friday, August 05, 2005

By Paul Rioux

St. Bernard/Plaquemines bureau

A Chalmette man is accused of plying a 16-year-old mentally handicapped girl with mari-juana and then gang-raping her with four of his friends on two occasions, authorities said.

Martin Collins, 24, who also allegedly raped the girl once by himself, was arrested Wednesday and booked with three counts of simple rape and several d-rug charges, sheriff's deputies said.

The girl ran away from her Chalmette home three times in the past several months and stayed at Collins' apartment in the Village Square area, said Maj. John Doran, chief of detectives of the St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office.

Doran said Collins, a suspected d-rug dealer, gave the girl mari-juana during the visits, which lasted a couple of days each.

During the first two visits, Collins and four unidentified friends allegedly took turns raping the girl. During the most recent visit, on Monday, Collins raped her by himself, Doran said.

The girl returned home Wednesday and reported the incidents to her mother, who notified the Sheriff's Office, deputies said.

After questioning the girl, deputies executed a search warrant Wednesday afternoon at Collins' home at 412 De La Ronde Drive and seized more than a pound of mari-juana, a scale and baggies, Doran said.

The deputies arrested Collins and two other men in the apartment: Will Rouge, 21, and Edwin Jackson, 25, both of New Orleans.

All three men were booked with possession with intent to distribute mari-juana, possession of d-rug paraphernalia and possession of a gun in the presence of narc-otics.

Detectives are investigating whether Rouge and Jackson were involved in the alleged rapes. The girl knew Collins' first name and identified him as one of her attackers, Doran said.

He said the girl has an IQ below 70, which is the generally accepted cutoff for mental retardation.

"She said that she was afraid to come forward and that she kept going back to his apartment because she didn't think it would happen again," Doran said. "They were clearly taking advantage of her disability."

He said the girl's mother had reported her daughter missing whenever she ran away and did not know where she was staying

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i bet the girl or her parents made up bullshit. how does marijuana have anything to do with a girl being raped? does it impare someone so much that they are not aware theyr getting raped?

frst, what is the extent of her retardation? so what if her IQ is below 70? IQ scores are pretty ambiguous anyways, and are or should not be a way of saying someones retarded. If she is retarded, how can her allegations of rape hold up? What is defined as rape? I hate stories like this cuz it makes the "attacker" seem like a bad guy. Given that they probably are, but I'm sure theres way more to the story.

"she kept coming back cuz she didnt think it would happen again"

are you fucking kidding me? She kept coming back cuz she liked getting drugs and being knocked up. fuck.

and her mom? where the hell was she when her daughter was "running away". if her childs retarded then she should be looking after her, and making sure she doesnt or cant run away,

this is bullshit. maybe im just wrong or cold hearted

I know this girl who I used to smoke out with quite frequently who would get sidelined like fuck from the blunt.. numerous times during an el session she would look at me blankfaced and say "I can't think right now..or...form..sentences" and then sit silent for rest of the blunt passage and at least an hour afterwards..now this girl wasn't retarded by any means, not a rocket scientist, but definitely not retarded...makes you wonder how it would affect someone of a more limited mental capacity

Originally posted by Tough Love@Aug 5 2005, 04:05 PM

i bet the girl or her parents made up bullshit. how does marijuana have anything to do with a girl being raped? does it impare someone so much that they are not aware theyr getting raped?

frst, what is the extent of her retardation? so what if her IQ is below 70? IQ scores are pretty ambiguous anyways, and are or should not be a way of saying someones retarded. If she is retarded, how can her allegations of rape hold up? What is defined as rape? I hate stories like this cuz it makes the "attacker" seem like a bad guy. Given that they probably are, but I'm sure theres way more to the story.

"she kept coming back cuz she didnt think it would happen again"

are you fucking kidding me? She kept coming back cuz she liked getting drugs and being knocked up. fuck.

and her mom? where the hell was she when her daughter was "running away". if her childs retarded then she should be looking after her, and making sure she doesnt or cant run away,

this is bullshit. maybe im just wrong or cold hearted

ok captin obivious

#1 she dose not have the mental capacity to give consent

#2 she didn't think it was gonna happen again (remember now she is

retarded

#3 her mother is probably not much smarter than her

#4 any time drugs are involved the media and law enforcement is going to blow that aspect up

Later, Wechsler thought that it would be much more legitimate to base his classifications on the Probable Error (PE) so his classification was (6):

Classification IQ Limits Percent Included

Very Superior 128 and over 2.2

Superior 120-127 6.7

Bright Normal 111-119 16.1

Average 91-110 50

Dull Normal 80-90 16.1

Borderline 66-79 6.7

Defective 65 and below 2.2

Mental deficiency used to be more finely classified using the following technical terms that later began to be abused by the rest of society (5):

IQ Range Classification

70-80 Borderline deficiency

50-69 Moron

20-49 Imbecile

below 20 Idiot

These are now largely obsolete and mental deficiency is now generally called mental retardation. The following is the currently used classification of retardation in the USA (5):

IQ Range Classification

50-69 Mild

35-49 Moderate

20-34 Severe

below 20 Profound

Moreover, "educable mentally retarded" is roughly equivalent to mild mental retardation, and "trainable" mentally retarded is roughly equivalent to moderate (5). The DSM now requires an assessment of a person's adaptive functioning as an additional criterion for labeling someone retarded. IQ is not enough. Maybe the same sort of thing should be done for labeling somebody a genius

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Aug 5 2005, 03:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Aug 5 2005, 03:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell@Aug 5 2005, 12:53 PM

wait i didn't get the part where she ends up in jail too...

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Aug 5 2005, 04:39 PM

so the title says she ends going to jail? wheres that part, hows that work. am i wrong? did misread.

yeah....i missed that part too, so...whats the deal with that?

there was a kid in my apt complex we used to always pick on and beat up. we got kicked off the bus for 2 weeks bc a few of us beat up this dude. this one nerd girl even smacked dude in teh hea dw/ a trapper keeper (yes, a real trapper keeper that said trapper keeper down its spiiiine). of course she didnt get in trouble. we would shoot his apt up w/ paintballs and his greek father would bust out the door w/ numchucks. nothin funnier than a hairy greek dude in boxers jumpin out on the front porch w/ numchucks. my sister boiled water once and threw it on him too. that was funny hearing him writhe in pain and cry.

so like 5 years later this dude gets arrested for having 2 kids perform sexual acts on eachothe rand from what i know has been in jail since. i always wonder if we made him into what he became.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Aug 5 2005, 04:55 PM

Yo,you guys act like you've never gotten a retard chick high and raped her before........

I thought everybody did this too, just most of the time you don't get caught because they're so fucking retarded and high that they'll never be able to relate it to anybody.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin@Aug 5 2005, 04:35 PM

there was a kid in my apt complex we used to always pick on and beat up. we got kicked off the bus for 2 weeks bc a few of us beat up this dude. this one nerd girl even smacked dude in teh hea dw/ a trapper keeper (yes, a real trapper keeper that said trapper keeper down its spiiiine). of course she didnt get in trouble. we would shoot his apt up w/ paintballs and his greek father would bust out the door w/ numchucks. nothin funnier than a hairy greek dude in boxers jumpin out on the front porch w/ numchucks. my sister boiled water once and threw it on him too. that was funny hearing him writhe in pain and cry.

so like 5 years later this dude gets arrested for having 2 kids perform sexual acts on eachothe rand from what i know has been in jail since. i always wonder if we made him into what he became.

If this is true...

Youre fucked up man.

Gamblers Grin, AKA I create pedophiles