Guys Checking Out Your Chick....

Gunm

I usually don't mind guys scoping my significant other when we're out together. if your girl looks good, she'll get peeped whether you want it to or not. It's a cool thing in a way because it's telling you ya got a hot thing on your arm and that's one-up on the guy next to you. I only really start getting bothered if some dude stares too long or starts vibing or flirting too hard.

Where do you draw the line on this matter reader?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if they stare too long and the comfort is ruined go someplace else where they wont bother you two and if he starts flirting with your chick and she doesnt like it. give a warning and if he keeps on doing it. give the fucker the back hand and bitch smack that cornball punk. but then if your chick is all for flirting with that dude......girl needs to be tossed aside and kicked to the curb

gnes on point...

Originally posted by Gnes 37

if they stare too long and the comfort is ruined go someplace else where they wont bother you two and if he starts flirting with your chick and she doesnt like it. give a warning and if he keeps on doing it. give the fucker the back hand and bitch smack that cornball punk. but then if your chick is all for flirting with that dude......girl needs to be tossed aside and kicked to the curb

;)

I personally don't care if my girl flirts or not. Guys can stare all they want and they can flirt all the want. She's leaving on my arm and sleeping in my bed... If you don't trust your girl then chances are she can't be trusted. I do my fair share of flirting and i'm not going to be a hipocrite.

i dont care if they look or even flirt as long as i know they aint all trying to break us up, if they dont know im hers then i mean its cool, but if they find out shes taken and persist, then i tell um to chill, like the person above said if they still persist they get hit in the back with a baseball bat, thats one thing i dont play around with, disrespect, i would never go as far as to try and break up a happy couple just cuz im feeling the girl i aint with, a real man would stand down, its the right thing to do, so when someone tries that shit on me, it dont sit well, one of my ex's cheated on me by kissin some other dude, a couple months after we broke up i found out bout this...i still knocked him out, no one plays daze speccially not on that tip, thats prolly the one thing that gets me real pissed

my ex told me that if a guy ever approached me it was probably something i did, and he wasn't going to meddle with it.

i never approached men and was still harrassed, ass grabbed etc without provocation and no vindication from my companion. he would get pissed at me if someone came up to me although i didn't even encourage it.

I think its human nature to look at other attractive people. My boyfriend never seems to mind...as long as its just looking. However, if i'm at a party or walking down the street with him and and other guys know i'm with him, but still cat call or hollar....that's just wrong....its like their trying to instigate shit.

I catch girls checking out my boyfriend all the time, it doesn't bother me. Luckily for girls, most other girls won't hollar at your boyfriend while your right next to them.

Yeesh, gets me to thinking how inconsiderate guys are of other guys feelings. Too much machismo in this day in age.

Of course you feel like that N^gga when someone is lookin at your girl . But there is a way that can be offensive. Some people take a quick look or even try and stare at a distance until they get caught looking. Thats cool. But when a motherf*cker decides that he's gonna stare and not give a f*ck if you're lookin back at him like "WHAT" then you have to get at him. I'm just not the one to have any one disrespecting me in public or private. I am an easy going dude but STR8 disrespect calls for a knuckle check .And if the the knuckle check does'nt seem to be in order then dammit ,OUT GOES THE TOASTER !

i ALWAYS catch girls looking at him. when i talk to a new girl at the bar or at a party...they're always telling me that they think

he's hot. all these girls that know him through being a bike messeger or even being friends with bike messengers always tell

me that they think he's such a cutie...blah blah blah. but then they're always saying..."you have nothing to worry about

because he's always talking about you or what you guys do. so every girl that knows him knows that he is taken and he wont stray."

it doesnt bother me that all these girls think that he's cute. not at all. i havent come across a girl who hasnt disrespected me yet.

but if i do. i know what i would do.

he has no problem with it because i'm the one who is fucking him anyway. but if they go a lil bit too far...like staring down at my tits or saying something nasty, he'll get that look on his face...and people who have met him and someone has disrespected me in front of them with him....they know that he wont have any of that. some guy disrespected me once with all of his friends and he straight pushed the guy and was ready to scrap.

ahhh my hoe...i love him so :love::love2: :love2: :love:

i mean shit, girls piss me off, my girl right now i trust like crazy, but other girls have been sluts and what not, so i am always jealous when other guys look at her and mess, as long as they dont pull shit and talk to her about shit. I was at work once and a guy came in ( i work in the pharmacy and she worked up front) he came back got some condoms and walked up to her and said "my parents are outta town tonight, come over" then showed her the condoms, luckly enough she turned him down like a pimp, so that was good, he never came back or nothing, but i should kill him dead anyway

I'm comfortable enough with myself,and with the girl(s) I'm with that they're with me for a reason.They're comming home with me and sleeping in my bed(this may have been said but fuck it).Fools can look all they want they can even say shit,if it's disrespectful to her OR for any lady I'll straight set it off.I respect girls enough to to objectify them by acting like a pig and starring them up and down.I'll look once and it's will be clean and nice.

I'm a retard and have no idea when girls are hitting on me or looking me out,cause I'm shy and wouldn't know what to say even if they did spit game at me.I've been with a few jealous ladys I couldn't get help in a store if it was a girl with the last one I was with.

if ya have a dime ya gonna get looks, no doubt about it, I deal with it constantly and there is a fine line between no harm done and reconstructive surgery... if ya follow... if some dude is running up on mine i'm gonna take it straight to him... i trust my girl now a lot, but i been with sluts who i banged out and then they introduce me to their boyfriends without a worry or sign of foul play, and i'm like did u say boyfriend?... that shit used to be fun "yeah i fucked your girl" type of shit but it really is a catch 22 b/c you see how these hoes scheme hard like its nothing and you begin to second guess all women... even the good ones... but if your girl is flirting ...dead it... i had a friend skip out on all of us and hate after his girl tried to hook up w/ me and i told him, aint that some shit, i mean i said nope your my boy's girl, absolutely not... and now they live together and he is done in our book...

CODE OF MEN... learn it live it love it, never rat, never rat out a player to his girl to get some ass, that is the wackest thing ever, never fuck your friends girlfriends, its ok to pass hoes around but some things are sacred and always cover for your homies, regardless... feel free to add to the code of men list... fuck it i'm gonna start a thread.

i do work for a wealthy scumbag who brings his ex-stripper wife in all the time to help make stupid decisions on work i produce for them. the fool straight up catches me fucking this chick with my eyes each time he's there and all he does is smile. he must get off on it i guess.

Originally posted by paint junky

never fuck your friends girlfriends, its ok to pass hoes around but some things are sacred and always cover for your homies,

true true, bros before hos. bitches: they come, they go, but a friend will always be there (ideally).

(cue 'Superman' by Eminem)

Dude, so this morning I was talking to my gf at the bus stop and she's telling me over the phone that some guy on the train sketched her and gave out his number to her. I'm gonna call dude and tell him he did a great job of drawing my chick and that I'll use the sketch as a christmas card to my mom.

It's actually a funny coincidence in the sense that i met my gf the same way by drawing something for her and then appraoching her.

heh heh.....uh...wait...uh-oh

Archived