GUYANA PUNCH LINE. MOTHERFUCKER.

Guest iced out mocha

Guest iced out mocha

who in here listens to em? cmon. lets seperate the men from the boys. This band straight murders. fuckin lyrics like:

-all teenagers are nothing but drunken dope fiends and glue sniffers.

go buy their cd's. id reccomend IRRITAINMENT. thats damn right skippy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest iced out mocha

go buy their music. they are from south carolina. they murder your ears in a really dark symphonic way. bump bump bump.

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

geeeez you people need to wiseup to the Guyana Punchline. Also recomended: AngelHair, The Locust, Celtic Frost, Anizhycromion, The Nerve Agents, Festival Of Dead Deer, The Crimson Curse, Antischiszm, and The SwingKids.

i cant believe that you put antischism in with all those other bands

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3288/thumbnails/th_cekssketchj.jpg'>

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk:

in/humanity!!! nuff said. you might as well have just listed ever other band on gravity records around 1995. yeah, guyana punchline is A ok.

E.M.O.V.I.O.L.E.N.C.E. hahaha

fuck yeah inhumanity is sick.

and beardo...never heard napalm death myself, but there was this fat limp bizkunt bitch at my school who loved them so they probably suck.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by kid toucher:

i cant believe that you put antischism in with all those other bands

awwwww no you didnt.

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

never heard napalm death myself, but there was this fat limp bizkunt bitch at my school who loved them so they probably suck.

are you fuckin kidding? napalm death is the reason every one of those bands on that list of yours exist. i will admit, their later albums started to suck, but they are the OG grind band. i suggest the album "scum"....brutal brutal brutal.

Guest iced out mocha

geeeez you people need to wiseup to the Guyana Punchline. Also recomended: AngelHair, The Locust, Celtic Frost, Anizhycromion, The Nerve Agents, Festival Of Dead Deer, The Crimson Curse, Antischiszm, and The SwingKids.

the new guyana punchline is good good shit. i picked up in/humanity nutty antichrist for 1 dollar the other day. that was a good find. also the republic of freedom fighters lp for a dollar. that was a fun day. i guess im not allowed to comment on hardcore though becuase i already got in trouble for it one time and i dont know what im talking about...

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk:

are you fuckin kidding? napalm death is the reason every one of those bands on that list of yours exist. i will admit, their later albums started to suck, but they are the OG grind band. i suggest the album "scum"....brutal brutal brutal.

ill perp it.

Archived