GUTLESS CRIMINAL ACTS

JIMBEAM

I WISH I HAD A SCANER AND SOME TYPE OF COMPUTER SKILLS.. ALL I DO IS KILL MYSELF SLOWLY BY CONSUMING ENDLESS DRUGS.. SORRY TO SAY I AINT COMPUTER LITERATE.. IM JUST WONDERING IF LIFE IS EVEN A REALITY?? IF YA GET A CHANCE POST SUM OF THE MOST GUTLESS ,MOST SKANLESS SPOTS YOU HAVE CAUGHT PERIOD.. IT CAN BE A DAMN TAG FOR I GIVE A FUCK.. THE GRIMIEST SHIT IS THE MOST LETHAL AND MOST MEMORABLE THOUGHTS CONSUMED THAT WILL STICK TO AN AVERAGE JOE ON THE STREET..THAT IS WHY WE AINT ACCEPTED AS A CULTURE OR MOVEMENT..DESTRUCTION!! IM COOL WITH LEGAL BEGALS .. BUT IT ALL STARTED WITH A SCRIBBLE ON A SURFACE ..ENGRAVED YOU NAME IT.. IVE BEEN IN THE GAME FOR TEN YEARS NOW.. BEEN IN JAIL FOR A FEW ON AND OFF REPPIN THE WEST COAST..LIKE I SAID IF YA GET A CHANCE TO POST ,DO SO AIGHT... LIFELESS AND ADDICTED TO THIS BURDON THAT GOD GAVE ME THAT IS CALLED GRAFFITI...PEACE LOKOS........BY THE WAY 12 OZ PROPHET IS DEFINATELY THE ILLEST GRAFF SITE.. KEEPS US UPDATED WITHIN OUR LIFELESS COMUNITEE.. YET WE STRUGLE ON TO KEEP IT ALIVE.. RIP..SKEN ONE..PYLOT..DEEPS.. AND ALSO THE HEADS MY BOYS KNEW...RIP..NACE..SOPE..ROB1..MAY U ALL REST IN PHUMES. WE ALL LIVE FOR YOU ALL.. NEVER FORGOTTEN.... 91 TILL INFINITY..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

COOL??I GUESS YOU CAN SAY THAT..MACKIN SKILLS SEEM MORE LIKE IT.. I GUESS YOU VANDALIZED THEIR INNOCENT LITTLE FACES WITH WADS ..SO BUMP FOR YA COMANDANTE!! VANDALIZING CATHOLIC GIRLS FACES WITH WADS IS THE NEW THANG ON THE STREETS!!:dazed:

ttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkksssssssss

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssqqqqqqqqqq

ssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssddddddddddddddd

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooo

drunks:peace DUEM..ROE..AWDS..VISION..KE42..CASL..FUCK U..........

Archived