GUNS & SUSANNA GRATIA HUPP

brown twinkie

she believes that more guns, for protection in gun situations, is the

answer to gun violence....to the point where she thinks that teachers and principals should

have the right to have firearms at school, in case something happens so they can return fire.....is this fuckin' unbelievable or what?

she lobby's all over the states constantly, trying to get laws passt on this type of garbage.....WHAT THE FUCK.....................................i can't believe this dipshit logic....................................apparently she won't have any pictures taken of her with a firearm becuz she thinks it will harm her campaign(?!)......

......and of course she's been put on a pedestal by fucksnack charleston heston and the NRA.................[??????????????????????????????].........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, you know i havent heard of her at all....i guess she just kind of blends in with all the other pro gun nut jobs around here. ill be the first one to admit, i like guns, i feel safe with a gun and i do plan on obtaining a concealed weapons permit in the near future however, i am still greatly opposed to the NRA and anyone invloved with that orginization. it seems they have their priorities a little skewed (little used with severe sarcasm). correct me if im wrong but think i remeber reading somewhere that they were actually opposed to registering guns....dont hold me too it though. regardless i do know that the NRA and individuals with similar belifs are completly wacked, i think the gun debate in our most recent election proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt....regardless, i dont think the NRA or any organization of that nature will ever be accepted to the point that their pleas and opinions are going to make any serious changes in the battle over firearms.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

states that enacted 'concealed carry' laws (permitting your average citizen to carry a gun) have seen dramatic reductions in violent crime...

guns kill people. they suck. but since there is no way to rid the world of them, fuck it, lets have a gun party...

it might not sound rational or even logical, but wht does? fuck it... guns for everyone... i know that if i lived in a state that allowed it, id be carrying 24/7. why? why not?

okay...well.....i guess talking about the NRA is good too....but....i'd like to focus on this woman...who

has some serious clout it seems....not becuz of her NRA affiliation, but more for her experience and her staunch convictions.....people get sucked right into it and i think she is gettin laws actually passed....i think her husband was shot in front of her or something, so now she's maneuvered herself into a position where she can use the fact that she was a victim, to become a 'crusader'...for fucking guns that killed her husband in the first place.........and she believes through speculation that if she had a firearm, the situations outcome would've been different in a good way...which is totally debatable....becuz she could've shot up somebody in the panic, or maybe even gotten shot herself.....

fucking complex, and extremely serious, so, can we not have the usual dipshit replies like 'dumb bitch' blahblah...

the main thing that scares me about this women, a mother(i think), is how she can even think to have guns in school...to me that is just mindblowing...what is that telling kids??? its fuckt up logic......which is....that schools have always been 'weapon free zones'....which in her eyes 'obviously hasn't worked' in lieu of all the tragedies etc.....i don't know........................majorly fuckt.............

i shoudlnt even be talking about this cause its a serious topic but im way too trashed tobe serious right now... plus im listening to cash money and thats not real conducive to being serious...

anyway... i, pretty much a buddhist, but at the same time im a realist... they make for strange bedfellows... ive got guns galore but i also stay away from violence.. i cant call it.. i shouldnt even be talking... blah...

i need a project bitch... a hood rat bitch...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

states that enacted 'concealed carry' laws (permitting your average citizen to carry a gun) have seen dramatic reductions in violent crime...

guns kill people. they suck. but since there is no way to rid the world of them, fuck it, lets have a gun party...

it might not sound rational or even logical, but wht does? fuck it... guns for everyone... i know that if i lived in a state that allowed it, id be carrying 24/7. why? why not?

man...........think about what she is actually trying to get done.....guns in schools..................guns for everyone....haha......if everyone started thinking that way, 'guns for everyone, fuck it'.....that would be great wouldn't it....give it a rest. 'why? why not?' what is that shit?

platapie shut up with that shit.

[This message has been edited by brown twinkie (edited 07-14-2001).]

i apologise for just busting up into your topic with drunken nonsense... well not nonsense, but you know... this is actually a topic i have somewhat of a vested stock in, so tomorrow i'll be back to discuss... or maybe i'll just let it all rest.. but regardles... i apologise for just strong arming yoru topic... no disrpesect...

cash money is fucking good though...

seekingoner deathfromabove

no worries...i'm a little sauced too...my girlfriend is telling me to have another...heh...it would be nice if we could be sitting, in real life discussing.......so much gets lost in translation....but...i'd step up to the player and kill that noise though.....with some sweet merzbow.

Guest dukeofyork

while i dont necessarily agree that everyone in school should have a gun, guns are a necessary evil. i know its cliche by now, but guns dont kill people, people kill people. in societies without guns, only criminals have guns, and do you think someone who just MIGHT consider killing another person is going to feel bad or care that they could get charged with possession of a firearm? (if you didnt know, the correct answer is no) a comparison for you: graffiti is illegal. spray paint is not. are spray paint manufacturers to be held responsible that we use their products to commit crimes? (again, correct answer is no) should spray paint be illegal? no...it doesnt cause graffiti. in the same right, guns dont cause deaths. another thought to ponder, if you dont feel safe with the government installing video cameras everywhere, would you feel safe if they were the only ones who could defend you? thats basically what you are saying when you advocate gun control (my sentiment on guncontrol is this, using both hands to shoot.) gun control is a euphemism for gun banning. if you think about what gun control literally means, it has nothing to do with restricting firearms, which is a direct indication that there is something inherently flawed with the concept of "gun control". guns are how you *defend* yourself against others *only* when necessary. if you dont have to use one, dont. the men who found this country provided for the right to bear arms because they recognized that it was a necessity to maintaining a fair and just government (if you dont feel that our government is fair and just, which i honestly dont always feel, take a look at some other countries, we have it pretty sweet here) they felt that the people of the country should have the access to arms just as advanced as the military had, so that if the government ever became too opressive of the people, the option of rebellion would not be completely out of the question. if every colonist had not owned a firearm to hunt, we would still be a colony of britain. another thought, this is on gun registration...historically speaking, wherever guns have been registered in the past, they have systematically been confiscated afterward. once registered, police know where they can find the firearms they want to take from the people. a citizen living in california (yes, the sunshine state itself) was fined *after* the state banned "assault" weapons. he owned an ak47, and voluntarily gave it up when he found out it was illegal. yet he was still fined for it. remember this, in mother russia the citizens werent allowed to own firearms, in nazi germany they were not either...think of how well things went in *their* countries. (and yes, in nazi germany their firearms were registered, then confiscated.)

dont believe the media hype.

fuck, i should just carry you around with me... i can drink all i want and trust you to say the things i would have...

couple slight personal deviations however...

i'm not against waiting peroids. you dont really need it today, and if so you should have thought of that 7 days ago.

i dont think people really need fully automatic weapons. why? well, cause honestly, if the government storms my house, fully auto or not, im not making it out alive. besides, theres just too much inherent risk in such a thing with a low practicality level. like if they sold spray paint in back pack sized cans that sprayed the size of a elephant. no 'good' can really come from that.

i always liked the bumper stickers that said 'if you believe in gun control raise your right hand' and it had a picture of hitler saluting... funny stuff...

i have a hang over.

and a gun.

im still about as dangerous as miss. daisy. although id kill for some asprin...

Guest dukeofyork

you gotta admit tho, wouldnt it be easier to paint wholecars with backpack sized spray cans? and think of how quick you could do huge bombs that make sabers river piece look small...just kiddin, aint no one touchin saber.

only problem is, where would you get the cap fat enought to fit it? he he... biggrin.gif

itd probably have a remote kinda like most paint guns do...

i dont really need a fully auto rifle, but the only reason is that if a person isnt responsible enough to own a fully auto weapon, they arent safe enough to own a butter knife. i would draw the line at rocket launchers and cannons, but then id have to admit that there is a point where i have to give up, and i dont like that... wink.gif just kidding, it is kinda touchy though, where do you draw the line? i mean, most swat teams and military personnel dont use those weapons on a daily basis, but a number of them are trained with them.

sic semper tyrannis.. thats why we have the second amendment.

....eh............some good points...but...no amount of facts are going to convince me that everyone owning a firearm is a logical maneuver..........sadly i can see it going that way in the future........the climate of everyday relations/interactions should be interesting then huh?....

each time a new rap group comes out, they get progressivly dumber. each time a 'reality' based show comes out, it gets more scandelous, each time a new SUV comes out, it gets bigger, each time a new nike shoe comes out it gets more expensive, each time a new disease comes out, its more deadly... you see where i'm (where) going with this? this country (and eventualy the world) are on a fast track to annihilation... weither or not its legal to own guns isnt the problem, its a symptom... more people die in work related accidents every year than they do as victims of violent crime, but no one is lobbying for safer work places now are they? well maybe someone is, but no ones listening.

phillip morris just purchased nabisco. they already own kraft (and several other huge companies.) these people are far more deadly on a global level than any gun toting right wing arm chair revolutionary...

as far as guns in school are concerned, thats just dumb. there should be one armed plain clothes cop in each high school, not a swat team. thats what we had in our school an dude was pretty cool. he was a good cop that actually cared about the kids. even the 'bad' ones.

its always some middle class white person that starts some stupid shit like this. instead of fixing the (epidemic) problem of kids feeling alienated, they'd rather mask it with more guns. guns are the problem. columbine didnt happen cause those kids had guns, it happend cause they grew up in a world that treated them like shit and told them that violence was the answer. they watched movies and listend to music. they were picked on and treated like shit. when the 'negative' influences outnumber the positive ones, what the fuck can you expect other than a negative outcome?

and sorry, yes, a giant can of paint would be cool but it would serve no purpose other than to destroy. just like fully auto weapons.

People should be illegal...hahaha

The population of my city would be a lot less if I would have owned a gun during my ages 17 through about a week ago life. (well at least if I coulda gotten away with it)(okay no it wouldn't) I can't stand how ridiculous tons of people are. I don't think the human race is smart/willing enough to ever be able to control violence. There is too much stress in life. Some people cannot deal with anything, they don't take responsibility for their actions. It's always someone else's fault. I'm by no means perfect, but I do everything I can to make myself the best person I can be. If everyone would do this......it'll never happen. I'm just glad they make video games and drumsets.

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

Archived